20

I ran out of Katsuki's room with tears streaming down my face. My vision was blurry, making it hard to see what's in front of me. As I was running, I bump into something hard.

"(Y/N)?! What happened?" Eijirou held my forearms. He stepped back as I hugged him tightly. I let out sobs as he caressed my hair.

"You don't have to tell me." He whispers. I pull away and sniffle, "No. I'll tell you."

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and sets my down on the couch in the main area. Thankfully, no one was here yet.

"I tried to get back together with Katsuki, but he doesn't want to." My voice was shaking. I left out the part with us having sex because I knew he wouldn't want to hear that.

Eijirou gasps in disbelief. "What?! That's not like him. He's been talking nonstop about wanting to get back together with you!"

"He's...just so confusing." I cover my face with my hands. Eijirou rubs my back soothingly. "Maybe he needs time."

"Maybe." I shrug. Eijirou pouts cutely. I chuckle softly from his thinking face. He blushes and scratches his head.

"I was just thinking of something that'll cheer you up." He sweat drops. I smile, "I'll be fine, really."

"Oh yeah! There's this funny meme I gotta show you!" Eijirou takes out his phone. I scoot closer to him to get a better look. Once he unlocked his phone, a notification from the news app popped up.

Shiki Suzuki is reportedly missing. Police and pro heroes are currently searching for the teen. If you have any information please call the number below.

"Shiki." I whisper. Eijirou bites his lip as he saw my pained expression. I was about to stand up but Eijirou placed his arm out in front of me.

"Remember what Mr. Aizawa said? If we interfere then we'll get expelled."

"But," I sigh, "I just wish I could help him."

"He'll be fine." Eijirou rubs my back again. I take another deep breath and exhale deeply. "Right."

"Hey guys!" Kaminari and our other classmates enter the main area. They all take a seat on the couches and start chatting. Ochaco kept eyeing me, signaling that she wants to talk. She was probably wondering what happened with Katsuki.

"Hey, where's Bakugou?" Sero looked around the room. Ochaco looks at me again. I looked back at her and sigh.

"He's sleeping." I mumble. Everyone looks at me. Sero raises his eyebrows, "Oh. Did you two get back together or something?"

All eyes were on me, waiting for my answer. Eijirou's eyes widen slightly. His mouth opened but I spoke up before he could.

"No." I breathe out.

"Let's change the topic yeah?" Eijirou rubs the back of his neck. Ochaco gives me a sad look and I just shrug in response. Izuku also gave me a look full of concern.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Izuku speaks up. I refused to look at him. My gaze remained on my hands.

"I'm fine."

"(Y/N), we all heard about what happened to Shiki." Mina frowns along with the others. I flinch and look up at her sad eyes.

"But don't worry about him, you need a distraction." Iida chimes in. I bite the inside of my cheek.

Distraction.

"I-I don't know okay?! There's been so much going on—I just needed a distraction!"