09

Katsuki and I followed Kora through the forest. We walked for about five minutes until she finally stopped at a cave. Katsuki grabbed my hand once we stopped.

"I come here a lot to get some peace and quiet." She pats the giant cave. Katsuki and I glance at each other.

"Nice." I nod my head. Kora signals us to come inside the cave. I was about to walk in until Katsuki stopped me again.

"Don't. It could be a trick." He whispers. I was about to respond but Kora interrupted me.

"You don't have to come in if you don't want to." She says.

"I-I'm not a fan of...caves." I chuckle nervously.

"Plus it looks lame as hell." Katsuki added, making Kora laugh.

"You two are so cute!" She continues to laugh. Katsuki and I look at her weird while she laughed.

Just then I heard something rustling. I look up and see a giant tree branch coming down towards me.

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki pushed me out of the way before it could hit me. It all happened so fast. The branch landed on Katsuki's leg, causing him to scream.

"FUCK!"

"Katsuki!" I move the branch out of the way. Katsuki groaned and grabbed his leg.

"DAMMIT I THINK IT'S BROKEN!" He yells.

I turn my head towards Kora, but she was gone.

"Where is she?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"WHO THE FUCK CARES? JUST TAKE ME BACK TO THE FUCKING DORMS!"

-

I helped Katsuki back to the dorms. Kora was still on my mind. Was this her plan? Where did she go? Am I just going crazy?

"Ah." Katsuki groans as I helped him lay on the bed in Recovery Girl's room.

"Oh my, what happened?" Recovery Girl enters the room.

"A branch fell on his leg." I answer. She nods and asks me to leave the room.

So I did.

I waited outside patiently for a few minutes. Once the door opened, Katsuki and Recovery Girl came out. I looked down and gasp at the cast on his left leg. He had crutches as well.

"So you really did break it?" I mumble.

"No shit Sherlock." He rolls his eyes as I glare at him.

"I'll tell All Might and Aizawa what happened, so don't worry about that. He will be able to go to class, but he can't participate in any activities. He will have the cast on for about a month—"

"A month!? Are you kidding me?!" Katsuki shouts.

Recovery Girl sighs, "Yes Bakugou."

"Thanks Recovery Girl. I'll take good care of him." I smile.

"Good. Now you better get some rest young man." Recovery Girl says before closing the door. I look at Katsuki who was glaring at his cast.

"A month isn't that long—"

"But it'll feel long." He pouts. I walk up to him and ruffle his hair.

"At least you'll get a lot of rest right?"

"I won't be able to do any training!" He grits his teeth.

"I'm sorry Katsuki." I mumble and bite my lip. Katsuki growled quietly.

"It's not your fault."

"It's not yours either." I frown. He came towards me and grabbed my chin.

"It was worth it though, because you didn't get hurt." He looked at me seriously. I blush furiously and smiled.

"Thank you. You're my hero."

"Let's head back. I wanna sleep." He groans while blushing.

We then head back to our rooms. I made some noodles for Katsuki as he laid in bed. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"BAKUGOU!"

Katsuki's eyes shot open once Eijirou and the others slammed his door open.

(YALL I CANT STOP LAUGHING DKDJDKSKKDKDEKKDKDKD)

"What the hell?!" Katsuki shot up but quickly winced from the immense pain.

"Sorry man, but we heard that you broke your leg." Eijirou rubs the back of his neck. Izuku and the others poured into the room.

"Yeah, what exactly happened?!" Kaminari sat on his bed, making Katsuki furious.

"Well um—" I started but Katsuki finished my sentence.

"A giant tree branch fell on my leg. If it weren't for me, (Y/N) could've gotten seriously hurt." He says whilst looking directly at me. I nodded in agreement while swallowing air.

"Wow, you're a hero!" Kaminari gently punches his shoulder. Katsuki growled and shoved him off the bed with his right foot.

Eijirou and Izuku glanced at me. I knew what they were thinking; this had something to do with Kora.

"I'll speak to you guys later." I whisper towards them. They both nod.

"Can all of you get out of here now!" Katsuki groans. Everyone mutters while leaving the room. Eijirou and Izuku looked back at me one more time. I gave them a nod.

The door finally shut, leaving me and Katsuki alone once again. Katsuki quickly ate the soup I made for him.

"Boy you sure are hungry." I chuckle as he handed me the empty bowl.

"It's been hours since I ate." He rolls his eyes.

"Do you want anything else?" I placed the bowl down on his desk. Katsuki looked at me with his ruby eyes.

"You."

I gulp, thinking back to when we were in the forest before Kora found us.

"B-But your leg." I fiddle my fingers. Katsuki groaned again. For a sixteen year old, he's pretty horny.

"Suck me off then." He says with a straight face. I blush and hit his head. He yelled and clenched his teeth.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He rubbed his head. I sigh and cross my arms.

"You need rest remember?"

"Yeah yeah." He trails off before putting the covers over him. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight, my hero."

Even though it was dark in his room, I could still see the blush on his cheeks.

"Goodnight, my idiot."