Christmas Special 3 - Presents

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Mina holds up her drink. Everyone cheers and drinks their milk. (Lol they too young to get lit)

"Why did I even bother coming here?" Katsuki mumbles whilst staring at his cup. I nudge his side, "Loosen up will ya?"

"The only reason I came here is because you told me that you would give me a present." He pouts. I chuckle, "You'll get it soon."

"Tch." He continues to pout. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"So did you get me a present?" I ask him. He stiffens a bit.

"Of course I did!"

"Well where is it?"

"You'll get it later."

"Aww." I pout this time. He smirks and kisses my cheek.

-

We spent the afternoon by sitting by the fireplace and watching Christmas movies. I could tell that Katsuki was anxiously waiting for his present, and so was I. I was nervous about what I had in mind for his Christmas present. It was hard to pick something out since he doesn't like much, but I managed to find something he'll love.

"I think it's time for your present." Katsuki whispers into my ear. My heart jumps with joy, "Finally!"

He grabs my hand and brings me outside. It was snowing lightly and the orange shone brightly with the sunset. Katsuki takes something out of his pocket and held it behind his back.

"Close your eyes." He says in monotone. I do what he says and flinch once something cold touched my wrist. I open my eyes but quickly closed them once he saw.

"Keep your damn eyes closed. I'm trying to close this thing." He mumbles the last sentence.

"Alright open your eyes." He says and I open them. I look down at my wrist and gasped.

"Katsuki."

"Tch. Just tell me if you like it or not." He blushes and looks away. I examine the silver charm bracelet he has given me. There was four charms that represented each element I had, and the last one was a heart. I smile lovingly and hugged him tightly.

"I love it. Thank you." I whisper. He hugs me back but pulls away shortly after.

"So where's my present?" He raises his eyebrows.

HOLLAAAAA! So I wanna make a part 2 to this and idk whether make it fluffy or lemon so let me know!! I might do both actually... JUST LET ME KNOW :)