28

"A f-friend of Kora's?" I take a step back. Katsuki make little explosions, "YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP OR I'LL REARRANGE THAT FACE OF YOURS!"

Aria nervously laughed and put her hands up in defense, "Oh please I'm joking! I'm not actually Kora's friend!"

"Quit joking you smoking hot babe!" Mineta cries out. Aria takes a deep breath and leans against the wall.

"I'm being serious. Who really am I? I'm Shiki's ex girlfriend." She whispers with despair. The room filled with gasps.

"Ex girlfriend?" I step in front of Katsuki. He grabbed my arm, but I gave him a small nod. He lets go and I walk towards Aria.

"You were Shiki's new girlfriend right?"

I immediately stopped my tracks. Katsuki growls from behind me. I gulp, "We never dated."

Aria nods. "I see. After I broke up with Shiki, we remained friends. He would always talk about you ya know."

I clench my fists whilst reminiscing about him. "He didn't deserve to be killed."

"Trust me, I want to kill Kora just as much as you do. That bitch needs to pay for what she did to the love of my life!" Aria's hands glowed a bright blue. I'm guessing that her quirk was lasers?

"Did...do you still love him?" I awkwardly scratch my neck. Aria nods again, "I never stopped. When you met him, you were always part of his conversations. I got jealous, but I knew there was nothing I could do."

"Look lady! (Y/N) is my girlfriend! She never belonged to that moron!" Katsuki steps in. I kick his ankle in response.

Aria smiles sadly, "He did tell me about you too, Bakugou."

Katsuki flinched when she said his name.

"You two are in a relationship right?" Aria crosses her arms. Katsuki and I look at each other. I smile while he frowns and blushes hard.

"I couldn't be happier." I grabbed his hand. He didn't bother pushing me away.

"I hate to interrupt your...lovely conversation, but why are you here exactly?" Iida chimes in this time.

"Yeah, why did you break into the school?" Izuku adds.

"How did you even find us?" Eijirou asks.

Aria chuckles, "It's obvious that you guys would be hiding here. I mean where else is there to hide?"

We all remained silent, waiting for her to continue.

"I'm here because I want to kill Kora. She deserves a place in hell." Aria clenches her jaw. I smile and let my flames erupt from my arms, "Even though we were told to stay here. We have to fight back."

"But (Y/N)—"

"SHUT IT FOUR EYES! (Y/N) is right, we can't just stand around and do nothing. We're going to find Kora and burn her to ashes!" Katsuki maliciously smiles.

"Are we all in then?" Aria held out her hand. I nodded and placed my hand on top of her. Katsuki put his hand on top of mine. Soon everyone had their hands in.

"Alright! Let's go defeat Kora!" Aria shouts. We cheer and exit through the broken window. Once we were all outside we immediately noticed that the city was being evacuated. Aria stopped her tracks, making us all stop.

"Hear that?" Aria shushes everyone. We all listen closely to what she was talking about. My eyebrows furrow when I hear a low rumbling sound.

Just then, a giant robotic foot stomped a few feet away from us. We all jump in the air from the sudden impact. Katsuki held onto me as we were on the ground.

"It's good to see you again, Aria." Kora spoke from inside the giant robot. All of us look up at her with shock, confusion, and fear.

"What the hell is this?! You really had to be that extra?!" Aria screams. Kora ignores her sentence and pushes the lever. The giant robotic arm slowly came down and scooped me up. The metal against my body made it difficult to move my limbs. I scream in pain as the metal pushes harder against my body. My vision started to blur as I was being lifted up higher. I could hear the screams and yells from Katsuki and the others down below.

"Katsuki!!" I scream out. Kora brought me up to the glass where she sat with the controls. "I could simply squash you like a bug, but I won't kill you that fast."

"L-Let me go." I breathe out. I didn't know why I said that; I knew Kora wasn't simply just going to let me go. Instead she smirked and started moving towards the city. I turn my head and see Katsuki and the others following. Katsuki becomes inpatient and uses his explosions to come up to me. Good thing Kora didn't notice this.

"Katsuki!" I smile as he held onto the metal fingers wrapped around me. He tries to make them explode, but it was no use.

"It's dangerous up here! Besides there's no way to free me!" I tell him, but he ignores me and continues to use his explosions.

"Dammit! This robot isn't just like any ordinary one! Fuck! Don't worry (Y/N), I'll get you out! Just you wait!" He starts banging on the metal hand. He then winces in pain.

"Look out!" I scream as a laser headed towards him. He dodges and lands behind me. Kora was glaring at him through the glass.

"You little pest!" She growls and pushes a red button. From where Katsuki was standing, sharp spikes shot up. He uses his explosions to dodge again. As he was about to land the hand that was holding me jerks away, making Katsuki fall.

"KATSUKI!" I scream again. I watch in horror as he was falling fast. Before he could use his quirk to stop himself from falling, Izuku catches him. I sigh with relief.

"Dammit Deku! Get out of my way!" He pushes Izuku away. Izuku activates his quirk again and attempts to punch the robot. He ended up leaving a little dent.

"Ha! Good luck trying to destroy my creation! I made it so that it's impossible to destroy it!" Kora laughs evilly. I squirm again and again. "Why?" I whisper. Kora continued to take me towards the city.

Hehe hello. Ok sooooo bad new and good news. The bad news is that this story is coming to an end. The last chapter will be the next chapter. But the good news is that I'm considering a book 3! By the way I'm sorry the last few chapters are so short. I'm really running out of ideas haha. Don't worry I have plans for book 3. Thank you guys so much for all your love and support! See you soon!!