25

"Do you see your name up there?" Ochaco stood next to me, eyes scanning the screen with all of the names of the people who passed. I look up and down, eventually finding my name.

"I passed!" I hug Ochaco and lift her up. She laughs and gives me a fist bump.

"BA—"

I turn my head towards the sudden scream. Katsuki stood in between Eijirou and Kaminari while looking for his name. I looked at the screen again, but Katsuki's name wasn't there.

"He failed?" I whisper to myself. It was a shock to me that Katsuki would fail. He always did his best and always got one of the best scores. What caused him to fail?

"Well you don't have to act so clingy."

I narrow my eyes at the hot headed blond. His red irises landed on mine, then quickly looked away.

"Is everything okay with you and Bakugou?" Ochaco tilts her head

"Is everything okay with you and Bakugou?" Ochaco tilts her head. I shake my head and sweat nervously. "Yeah! Everything's fine!"

"Did you guys pass too?" Izuku walked up to us. I mentally thank him for interrupting.

"Yup!" Ochaco and I nod. Izuku looks at Katsuki and frowns, "Kacchan and Todoroki didn't pass the exam. I'm surprised."

"Todoroki too?!" My eyes widen and Izuku nods. Ochaco smiles nervously, "Let's not worry about them."

"Yeah, be happy that you passed!" I slap Izuku's back. He smiles sheepishly and chuckles in response.

-

After we got our provisional licenses, we all headed back fo the dorms. It was late, and everyone was tired. We all sat in the main area chit chatting before going up to our rooms. I haven't spoke to Katsuki since the exam. I don't know what was up with him, but what I did know is that something wasn't right. Everyone headed to their rooms except for Katsuki and Izuku. I hid behind the couch as the two of them spoke.

Katsuki's POV

"Hey Deku."

"Kacchan?" Deku flinches at my tone. I kept an expressionless face.

"Meet me outside, we need to have a talk about your quirk." I say as I was past him. He gasps and immediately tails behind me. I lead him further away from the dorms. It was a peaceful night; all you could hear was the sound of our footsteps against the road. I stayed silent as I brought Deku back to where we first fought: Ground Beta.

"You brought us to Ground Beta?" He questions. I placed my hands in my pockets, "This is the place where we had our first combat training, where I fought you and lost. You've always made me sick, you know that right Deku?"

 You've always made me sick, you know that right Deku?"