11

I couldn't sleep. It's been three hours since I told my everyone I was going to sleep. I want to call Katsuki and tell him to come here but I know he won't answer his phone.

Why would he be up at 2 a.m?

I rolled over and looked up at the ceiling of my dark room. The sparkly, glow in the dark, star stickers lit up. I put them up there when we first moved in. Katsuki thought it was stupid but it's something I've had in my room at my house since I was little. I've always loved to sit on the roof of my house and look up at the stars. My mother then got me the stickers for my birthday one year.

I smile to myself at the memory, but my smile quickly turned into a frown. A clink was heard from the window next to my bed. Confused, I sat up and opened the curtains. My breath hitched at the familiar face looking at me from below.

"Katsuki?!" I whisper and open the window. I used the air to help me get down. Katsuki stood, waiting for me with his hands on his hips. 

"Why are you outside?! I thought you were sleeping—"

Katsuki shushes me by covering my mouth with his palm. I immediately shut up and looked up at him. He smiled sinisterly.

Wait a second.

"Katsuki?" I tried to remove his hand but he wouldn't budge. I was about to scream but he pulled out a knife and held it against my neck.

"I wouldn't scream if I were you." He sneers. My eyes shook with fear.

"You're not Katsuki." I sat with his hand still covering my mouth.

"You're a smart girl aren't you?" The image of Katsuki started to melt, revealing Toga.

"Toga!—"

My voice stopped as she shoved her knife into my side.

"I wouldn't scream if I were you." She repeats and pulls out the bloody knife. I fell into my knees and coughed up blood. My vision blurred and I couldn't comprehend what was happening. All I remember was Toga dragging me before I blacked out.

Third Person POV

Katsuki woke up earlier than usual. For some reason he was wide awake. He decided to go to (Y/N)'s room and see if she was still awake.

"(Y/N)?" Knocks on the wooden door but no answer was heard. He knocked again and again. Still nothing.

"What the hell?" He whispers to himself as he turned the doorknob. Surprisingly, her room was unlocked.

"(Y/N)?" Katsuki walked into the empty room but saw no sight of (Y/N).

He had a bad feeling in his chest.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima popped his head in. Katsuki turned around and growled.

"What the hell shitty hair?! Why are you here?!"

"I heard you calling for (Y/N). I was looking for her too but I didn't see her anywhere." Kirishima rubs the back of his neck.

"Huh? Where did she go?" Katsuki's voice softened a bit.

"I don't know. She never goes anywhere without telling anyone." Kirishima bites his bottom lip.

Katsuki took out his phone and dialed her number. He got more impatient as the phone kept ringing.

"Fuck!" He angrily pushes the button to end the call, "As much as I hate to do this...let's ask Deku."

(Y/N)'s POV

"Wakey wakey." A giggle echoed through the dark, cold room. I slowly open my eyes and took in my surroundings.

Where am I?

"You're awake." A dark silhouette stood in front of me. I already knew who it was just from her voice.

"Toga." I snarl.

"Did you have a nice nap?" She bends down to my level. I was about to grab her but my arms were chained up. My legs shook as I slowly stood up. Pain shot through the left side of my stomach

"Woah careful now! That's a pretty big wound." Toga bites her lip. I sat back down and took a deep breath.

"Where's Katsuki?"

Third Person POV

"Oi Deku! Open up nerd!" Katsuki banged on the wooden door that lead to Izuku's room.

"It's really important!" Kirishima calls from behind Katsuki.

Izuku opened the door and tilted his head once he saw the two boys. He was confused as to why Katsuki would come to him.

"Kacchan, Kirishima."

"Listen up nerd, (Y/N) is missing. She's not in her room and she's not picking up the phone. She always tells me where she's going. So if you know where she is you better tell me now!" Katsuki's palms lit up as smoke came out.

Izuku's body trembled from his death glare.

"I-I don't know! How long has she been gone?"

"Don't know. I haven't seen her since yesterday. Plus no one is allowed to be out at night so there's no way she could've went somewhere." Kirishima tells him with worry in his eyes. Izuku frowned and walked past the two boys.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Katsuki rushes after him. Izuku stopped his tracks and turned around.

"To find (Y/N)!"