10

"Good morning."

Mr. Aizawa slumps into the classroom and groans. The class returns with a cheerful 'good morning'. I looked at Katsuki, who was next to me as usual. His leg was resting on a chair. It took us a while to get here, so we had to leave extra early.

"Katsuki wake up! Class starts in an hour!" I shake his shoulder. He groans and rolls over. "Five more minutes."

"No." I shook him again but he wouldn't budge. A water ball formed from my hand and I aimed it at his face. He immediately sat up and coughed.

"What the hell?!" He wipes his eyes.

"You wouldn't get up." I laugh. He groans again and slowly moves to the edge of his bed. I grabbed his clothes and helped him get changed. He was able to change his shirt but I had to help him with his lower half.

Once he was done I handed him his crutches. He was able to carry his book bag on his back. We didn't have to walk far, plus Katsuki didn't mind walking.

"I don't need your help y'know." He breaks the silence as we walked to school.

"Yes you do. Remember the first time you tried to do things on your own? You almost fell down the stairs." I tell him and he responds with 'tch'.

It was our usual day at school, and surprisingly it went by fast. After class I went to the library and searched up more about Kora. Katsuki wanted to tag along.

I searched up Kora's real name and dozens of links popped up. I clicked the first one, which was an article. My eyes immediately widen once I read the title.

"Pro hero Element fights Suzuki in a intense battle."

"Your mother fought her huh?" Katsuki mumbled behind me. I clicked on a video that was below the article and the four of us watched silently.

"This must've been when I was an infant." I mumble to myself.

Something seems to catch Izuku's eye as he gasps and points at the computer screen.

"Her quirk! She is using something else!"

I replayed the video and noticed that Kora was using a quirk that was all too similar.

"Isn't that—" Katsuki's breath hitches.

"Raiden's quirk." I finish his sentence.

"What the hell?! What is she?!" Eijirou gasps.

"Her lava quirk must be a coverup." Katsuki growled.

"There's only one explanation." Izuku grabbed his chin. He frowned and clenched his fists.

"She must be Raiden's daughter."

"No way. That can't be!" I nervously laugh.

"I hate to admit it, but the nerd is right." Katsuki sighs. I bite my lip and grip onto the computer mouse.

"That explains why she's with the League of Villains." Eijirou adds.

"I killed Raiden. That means she wants revenge, which explains everything that's happened!" I raise my voice. The librarian shushes me and I quietly apologize.

"Who knows when she'll strike next." I continue, "Oh man." My eyes started to water.

"(Y/N)?" Eijirou bends down to my level.

"This is all my fault! Your leg is broken because of me!" I cry silently. Izuku rubbed my back and Katsuki stood there silent.

"Calm down." He spoke. I look up at him with my watery eyes.

"It's not your fault dammit. We'll destroy this girl, just like we did with the League of Villains!" He squeezes my shoulder.

"Yeah! We're heroes!" Eijirou pats my head. Izuku smiles softly and nods in agreement.

"Yeah, you're right." I sniffle.

A Few Weeks Later

It's been a couple of weeks since Katsuki broke his leg. He finally got rid of the cast and was now able to walk on his own. Izuku, Eijirou, Katsuki and I kept an eye out for Kora. Nothing has happened since the forest incident, which surprised me. This worried me; she must be planning something big, and none of us are prepared.

A few weeks ago, the boys and I told Mr. Aizawa and All Might about Kora. I was actually surprised by the look on their faces when I showed them her picture. They recognized her immediately.

"Since when have you been dealing with her?!" All Might forwns at the picture I showed him.

"It's all my fault." Katsuki clenched his fists, "When we were at the beach, she started talking to me. Next thing you know I'm fighting her to see who's stronger. Ever since then she's been trying to hurt (Y/N). We were walking through the forest and she found us. She must've planned everything. If I didn't push (Y/N) out of the way from that tree branch," he gulped, then continued. "She would've been seriously injured."

Mr. Aizawa takes a deep breath, "I appreciate your honesty Bakugou."

"Since young Bakugou ended up with a broken leg, I forbid you four to see her again." All Might narrows his eyes. The four of us nod.

"Since you four got yourself into this situation, let me tell you who Kora really is." Mr Aizawa leans back on the wall. My heart raced, waiting to hear the story.

"Kaori Suzuki, the daughter of Raiden. She's not the teenager she seems to be. She's much more than that. Her age is around late twenties early thirties and she has the same quirk as her father and her mother. Her mother died when she was young, so she never really used her lava quirk. Years ago she escaped, and no one has seen her since. The recent picture of her you showed me, she changed her appearance. She originally had blonde hair. It seems like now she doesn't use her fathers quirk in public."

"Have you ever fought her?" Izuku asked. Mr. Aizawa and All Might looked at each other and sighed.

"Yes. We have."

All of us gasped at Mr. Aizawa's low tone. He took another deep breath and continued, "It was long before we became teachers. Kaori and Raiden worked with the League of Villains. Since she had the same quirk as her father, it was almost impossible to defeat them together."

"But, I killed Raiden. Do you think that's why she's after me?" I bite my lip, immediately regretting my question.

"There's no doubt about it."

My heart dropped and I felt a lump in my throat.

"Don't regret killing Raiden. You saved the whole city, even if it meant sacrificing yourself."

Katsuki's breath hitched at Mr. Aizawa's comment.

"You aren't alone, you never were. We're heroes; we work together to save humanity." All Might smiled. I didn't respond. My mind was racing with negative thoughts of what could happen.

"Get back to the dorms guys, you need sleep. We're training again tomorrow." Mr . Aizawa says before leaving the classroom with All Might.