17

I ran past the crowd, trying to find Shiki. A feeling of regret poked at my chest. Did I do the right thing by running away?

Once I saw Shiki still sitting in the same spot, I walked up to him and sat in my seat. He looked at me and smiled, "You're back."

"Yeah." I rub my arm. I was hoping that Katsuki wouldn't come back and start going nuts.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit concerned." Shiki tilts his head.

"Me? Concerned? No I'm good! I'm great actually." I grin widely. Shiki raises an eyebrow but eventually nods.

"Do you want to go outside and talk? It seems like it's getting louder in here." Shiki raises his voice once the music turned up. I nod and grab my purse. We pushed through the crowd and headed outside. The air was cool against my skin. Shiki must've noticed me shivering since he took off his jacket and placed it on my shoulders.

"Thank you." I smile and blush. He smiles back and looks up at the dark starry sky.

"I've always loved the stars." He says. I followed his gaze and stared up at the stars as well. I've never seen the stars shine this bright.

"Katsuki let's go stargazing!" I grabbed Katsuki's hand, pulling him away from his All Might action figure.

"Stargazing? That sounds stupid!" Young Katsuki rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. I lay down on the grass, pulling him down with me. He groans and finally gives in. We sat there quietly for a moment until I spoke up.

"It's beautiful right? I've never seen stars so bright."

Katsuki turned his head to look at me, but I was still looking up at the stars. "Yeah. I guess they are."

"Look! A shooting star! Make a wish!" I shouted excitedly as I pointed towards the star that jumped through the sky.

"I wish that I'll be the number one hero one day." Katsuki smiled.

"I wish that we can be friends forever!" I giggle. He blushes a deep shade of red but quickly covers it up.

"D-Don't wish for something stupid like that!" He sat up. His hands still covering his red cheeks. I sat up as well, "Why not?"

He looked into my eyes and smiled again. "You don't need to wish for something that's already gonna happen."

It was my turn to blush, "Geez Katsuki, since when have you become all soft?"

"Oh shut up (Y/N)!"

"Yeah, me too." My smile dropped as I remembered the flashback. That was the last time I took time to admire the stars. Ever since I left, I refused to look at them. All that the stars reminded me of was him.

"I wish my sister could see this." Shiki mumbles. His head dropped along with his smile.

"Why can't she?" I ask. He furrows his eyebrows and sighs, "Long ago my father turned into a villain. My sister Kora followed his steps. I was the one to run away. When I found out my father died when fighting someone, I...didn't feel any sadness."

My heart dropped from his words. I took a step back, "Y-You're Kora's brother?"

Shiki's eyes widen from my shocked expression. "I'm sorry if I scared you! Trust me I'm nothing like her!" He went to grab my hand but I pulled away.

"You're sister almost killed me." I whispered. Shiki's mouth dropped, "Wait, were you the one...who she kidnapped? I knew it was someone from UA, but I didn't think I'd be you." He stepped closer but I stepped back.

"Yes I'm the one she kidnapped! She almost killed me and Katsuki!" I raised my voice this time. He flinched, "I-I'm so sorry I—"

"Get away from me." I grit my teeth. Shiki frowns, "I told you I'm not like her! I would never hurt you!" He grabbed my hand this time. I was about to speak but another voice interrupted me.

"LET GO OF HER YOU CROOK!"

"Katsuki?" My eyes widen from his presence. He stood behind Shiki with Eijirou by his side.

"You again? Look man I'm not a villain—"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE! LEAVE HER ALONE BEFORE THINGS GET UGLIER THAN YOUR FACE!"

"Yeah you heard him! Let her go!" Eijirou added while hardening his arms.

Shiki looked at me and quickly let me free. I ran up to Katsuki and Eijirou. Eijirou placed me behind him.

Shiki put his hands up in defense. "I don't want any trouble—"

"That's not the way father treated you Shiki."

All of us flinched from the sinister voice. Katsuki gripped onto my hand as Kora came into view.

"Kora?! What are you doing here?!" Shiki looked nervous. Kora pushed him aside and stood in front of the three of us.

"I just wanted to check up on my little brother." Kora smirks. Her smirk then fades once her eyes landed on me.

"It's you." She spits. I narrow my eyes and clenched my fists. I was hoping that she wouldn't start a fight, especially since we were in the middle of town. Even though no one was to be seen, I still didn't want trouble.

Shiki flinched in fear as Kora grabbed his arm, pulling him towards her, "You're coming with me." She kept her eyes on me as she touched her arm. "Teleport."

"(Y/N) help!" Shiki cried out as they teleported away. My mouth hung open from the events that had just unfolded.

"Crap!" Katsuki growls, "They got away!" He was about to start running but Eijirou placed his hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"They're gone. There's no need to go looking for them." He says.

"Tch. We can't just stand here!" Katsuki fights back.

"She took Shiki." I mumble. Katsuki and Eijirou looked at me. I bite my lip, "He...was innocent."

"Huh?! That guy tried to grab you—"

"He isn't like her Katsuki!" My voice cracked. "He was just trying to make me understand that he wasn't a villain like Kora."

"What the hell is your problem?!" Katsuki walked up to me but Eijirou held him back.

"She's right. He didn't seem threatening anyway." Eijirou tells him. Katsuki scoffs, "So now you're agreeing with her?!"

"We have to save him."

"No way!"

"Katsuki!" He flinched once I raised my voice. "Please."

He looked at me for a moment then groaned.

"Fine."