14

"Hey man chill out. The nurse said that (Y/N) will be okay!" Kirishima places his hand over my shaky leg.

"I know, but I hate having to see her in a hospital bed." My voice shook. Kirishima frowned.

"I could've saved her. If only I wasn't knocked unconscious by that bastard!"

"You did what you can. That's all that matters." Kirishima reassures.

The doctor came out of (Y/N)'s room and walked up to us.

"You may see her now." The doctor clicks his pen and puts it in his pocket. Kirishima and I didn't hesitate to go into her room.

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!"

I lift my head up and saw Katsuki and Eijirou rush by my side.

"You're here." I sadly smile.

"We're glad your okay." Eijirou smiles down at me.

"How's everyone else doing? What happened with the League of Villains?" I frantically ask. Katsuki and Eijirou look at each other then back at me.

"Well, it turns out that the Kora that kidnapped you two, was a fake. She turned into mud." Eijirou frowns.

"It must've been that Deadpool-ass-looking guy." Katsuki grinds his teeth.

"So, they're still somewhere out there then?" My eyes widen as I stared at the wall.

"The police are on a search for her." Eijirou puts his hand on my shoulder, "Everything will be okay."

"No." I shrug him off. He looks at me confused. Tears formed and fell down my cheeks as I looked up at him.

"Nothing will ever be okay."

"(Y/N)—" Katsuki tries to calm me down but I stop him.

"Listen to me! Kora and the other villains are still out there! Which means they're still out to get me! And if they're out to get me, then they're after all of you too! I cant let that happen again!" I cried. Katsuki and Eijirou remained silent.

"There's nothing I can do. I can't do this anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Katsuki questions.

"Like I said; everyone is after me and if they're after me, they're after you too. I don't want that to happen again." I wipe away my tears but they continued to fall.

"Katsuki, the only way you can stay safe is if we..."

"If we what?!"

I look into his tired crimson eyes, "If we break up."

"What?! No way!" He started to yell.

"It's for the best!" I yell back.

"(Y/N) are you sure?" Eijirou nervously sweats.

"Yes I'm sure dammit!" I cry some more.

"Don't do this (Y/N)." Katsuki's voice cracked. I shook my head, "I'm sorry Katsuki, but we're done. This doesn't mean that I don't love you anymore. I'll always love you. I just want you to be safe."