Christmas Special 2 - Snowball Fight

"GOD DAMMIT!"

"What is it now?" I sigh. Katsuki was glaring at his wet gloves. Water dropped down from them.

"THE STUPID SNOWBALL KEEPS MELTING!" He screams in frustration.

"It's because you're so warm, blasty." Eijirou laughs.

"Heat is part of your quirk." I add. Katsuki points at me, "YOU USE FIRE TOO!"

"WELL I KNOW HOW TO CONTROL IT!" Our foreheads clashed. Izuku sweats nervously and separates us.

"Alright calm down guys." He says. Katsuki steps back and points at me.

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SNOWBALL FIGHT!"

I smirk and form a water ball, which turned into an ice ball from the cold, "Challenge accepted."

"I SAID SNOWBALL FIGHT, NOT ICE FIGHT YOU IDIOT!" He screams. I laugh and melt the ice, "Alright alright." I grabbed a pile of snow and made a snowball. Katsuki did the same. I threw my snowball, which hit him in the face.

"HEY I DIDN'T EVEN SAY START—"

Another snowball hit his back.

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT!?" Katsuki screams. Eijirou pops up from behind the tree and giggles.

"OH YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS SHITTY HAIR!" Katsuki tries to make a snowball but it melts again.

"Maybe if you weren't so angry you'll be able to make a snowball." Kaminari laughs. Katsuki shook with rage.

"Calm down. Kaminari is right; since you're so angry, the heat inside you is making the snow melt. Try to relax." I grab his shoulder. Katsuki closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He then makes another snowball and throws it at Kaminari's face.

"HA I DID IT!" He smiles. He made another and threw it at Eijirou.

"Now, where's Deku." Katsuki growls while making another snowball. Izuku stood behind me.

"Kacchan, wait—AH!" A giant snowball flew in his face.

"Midoriya! Are you alright!?" Todoroki ran to his side. Just then, a snowball hits my back. I turn around and saw Mina, Ochaco, and Tsu laughing. I smile and threw a snowball back at them. By now, everyone was hitting each other with snowballs. I moved away from everyone and hid behind the tree. I gathered the snow to make one giant ball.

"Katsuki won't see this coming." I smirk evilly.

"What's that sweetheart?" A deep voice growled behind me. I jump and fall on top of the now broken snowball. Katsuki straddles my waist and pins my hands above my head.

"You ain't slick." He grins and leans down to kiss me.

"Hey." I whisper. He pulls away, "What?"

I grab a pile of snow and slam it onto his face. He falls back and shakes his head.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

I tried running away but he grabs my waist and spins me around.

"I'm sorry!" I laugh. He stops spinning me and pulls me close, "You're nose is red."

"And you're cheeks are red." I kiss his cheek, "It's so cute when you blush."

He turns even more red, "I'M NOT BLUSHING! IT'S JUST COLD!"

"Are you sure? How about we take a warm bath?" I lower my voice. He smirks and squeezes my hips.

"I like the sound of that."