18

"It's best if you kids stay out of this." Mr. Aizawa glares at us through the strands of black hair that covered his face. We were currently in the classroom. After class, Katsuki, Eijirou, and I stayed behind to tell Mr. Aizawa what happened at the club.

"But, I feel like this is my fault. I have to do something!" I clench my fists. Mr. Aizawa raises an eyebrow, then closes his eyes and sighs.

"If you kids dare to interfere, I will have you expelled."

My jaw clenched, I wasn't able to say anything. It's my fault that Shiki was taken and there's nothing I can do.

"We understand." Eijirou furrows his eyebrows and looks down at his shoes.

"Now go home. School isn't a place to hangout." Mr. Aizawa shoo us away. The three of us silently walked out of the classroom.

"Sorry (Y/N)." Eijirou breaks the silence as we walked home. He nudged Katsuki's arm. Katsuki cleared his throat and mumbled, "Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault that we can't save him." I trail off. Eijirou and Katsuki both looked at me. I felt small whilst walking in the middle of them. Two pairs of scarlet eyes watched me as I tried my hardest not to cry.

"Mr. Aizawa was right. After everything that's happened, I really don't want you to get hurt (Y/N)." Katsuki places his hands in his pockets. He stared at the road in front of him.

"I guess. I just feel like—"

"It's not your fault dammit!" Katsuki growls. I flinch and bite my lip. Eijirou sighs, "He's right, it's not your fault."

I stopped my footsteps, "Kora is after me and everyone who has a connection with me! Why wouldn't I be the reason he got taken?!"

"(Y/N) calm down." Eijirou took a step closer towards me but I step back.

"No I won't calm down! There has to be something I can do right?!" Warm tears started to trickle down my cheeks. Katsuki towered over me. His dark eyes glaring into mine.

"I know you feel like shit right now, but I can't risk you getting hurt or expelled." He takes my hand, "Let's just go home and forget about it."

I was about to speak but Katsuki's death glare stopped me. Instead, I hesitantly nod.

"Welp, Kaminari asked me to help with his math homework so, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Eijirou smiles and waves goodbye. Once he was gone, Katsuki grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room. Once we got to his room, he immediately locks the door.

"You're staying in my room tonight." He says as he pushes me down on his bed. I smile while under him. A voice inside me was telling me to stop and go back to my room, but I didn't listen. Katsuki leaned down and pecked my lips, which soon turned into a heated make out session. I moan softly as he bit my bottom lip. My hands made their way to his chest, aching to take off his shirt. He notices this and pulls away. I looked up at him confused.

"I want to make you forget about everything tonight. No Kora, no Shiki, no one. It's just me and you." He intertwines our fingers. I smile and blush, "Okay."

He leans down again and starts to leave a trail of kisses down my neck. I bite my lip hard and run my hands up and down his biceps. I could feel his lips turning into a smirk. His hands made way to my thighs. He lifts my leg up and leans in closer, pressing his groin against mine. I moan again as he moved his hips.

"Do...Do you think anyone will hear us?" I breathe out but quickly suck in a breath as his fingers pulled down my skirt.

"Don't think about anything else (Y/N), it's just you and me remember?" He pants while taking his clothes off, as well as mine.

Third Person POV

"Why are you doing this Kora?! Let me go!" Shiki struggled against the chains that held him against the wall. Kora crossed her arms, watching him in amusement.

"You're just like mom, so innocent." She sneers. Shiki glared at her as she stepped closer. "Why did you run away when dad killed her? You could've joined us. We still would've been a happy family."

Shiki yanked the chains that connected to the wall, "A happy family?! Raiden killed mother and you still think that we would've been a happy family?!"

"Father did what was right." Kora curled her lip. Shiki grits his teeth, "He has no right to be called a 'father'. He never even acted like one!"

"SILENCE!" Kora screams and stomps her foot. Her eyes glowed red as she stared at Shiki.

"You weren't always like this sis. Ever since mother died, you changed—no—he changed you."

"Our mother was a weakling! A coward! And you know it! Yet you still turned out like her." Kora poked his chest.

Shiki's nostrils flared, "Just let me go."

Kora raises her eyebrows and laughs, "Are you kidding? No way bro. I need that little pest (Y/N) to come so I can kill her once and for all!"

"She didn't do anything to you—"

"She killed father!" Kora's shoulders started to shake. She quickly turned around and wiped her eyes. Shiki's eyes widen. His mouth opened, then closed. He knew that Raiden was killed, but he didn't know who had killed him.

"Now you have a reason to hate her." Kora aggressively runs her fingers through her hair.

"Why would I hate her for doing the world a favor?" Shiki looked up at a furious Kora. His breathing quickened but he stayed still. Kora slowly walks up to him, cracking her knuckles.

"What did you say?"

Shiki kept his gaze on her, "You heard me."

Kora looked at him shocked. Her fist trembled, trying her hardest not to hurt her beloved brother.

"I am not letting you go." She says before walking out of the room. Shiki takes a deep breath and leans his head back against the wall.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Wow." I breathe out as Katsuki rolls off of me. We were both panting, trying to catch our breaths.

"It's been a while since I got to pound you." Katsuki turns his head to look at me and smirks. I blush and roll my eyes, "I prefer making love."

"Oh come on! You and I both know that you like it when I go rough." He places his arms behind his head. I pulled the covers up to my chin, not responding. Katsuki laughs knowing he was right.

"It's late and we have school tomorrow. Let's get some sleep." I turn and rest my head against his chest. He pulls me close and kisses the top of my head, "I love you."

I smile softly, "I love you too."