08

After a long day of training, everyone went to do their own thing. I decided to go on a walk to clear my head.  A dozen thoughts about Kora flooded through my mind.

"Where are you going?" Katsuki calls from behind. I turn around, "Going for a walk. Wanna come?"

Katsuki scoffs, "You were planning on going for a walk, without me?"

I roll my eyes, "Let's just go." I grab his hand and we started to walk. Katsuki wanted to walk in the woods. He didn't like to be around dozens of people in the city.

I walked in front of Katsuki, stepping over branches that have fallen over. I was about to turn around and speak but Katsuki grabbed my arms and pushed me up against a tree.

"Katsuki?" I whimper quietly from the force of my back hitting the tree. Katsuki's eyes were filled with lust. He leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

"My testosterone level is off the charts."

I gulped, "We're in public."

"Am I interrupting something?"

Katsuki and I jerk our heads towards the soft voice.

"Kora." Katsuki growled. He pulled away from me and stepped towards her. Kora stood still with a poker face. I gulp and dust off my shirt.

"You." Katsuki toward over her. I ran up to him and pushed him aside before he can say anything.

"Hey Kora! Sorry about that." I nervously scratch my head. Kora blinks twice then smiles, "I should be the one apologizing."

"Can I just have a minute alone with Katsuki?" I ask her. She hesitates, then nods. I grabbed Katsuki's hand and pulled him behind a tree.

"What was that?!" He whisper-shouts.

I roll my eyes, "Don't make anything obvious."

"She's a villain!" He growled.

I sigh and caress his cheek, "Just act normal."

He looks at me for a moment then places his hand over mine.

"Fine."

With that, we walked back to where Kora stood patiently. She looked up at the sky and smiled to herself.

"Hey red head." Katsuki sneered. I held onto his hand and squeezed it.

"Try to be nicer." I whispered. Katsuki rolled his eyes and groaned, "I mean Kora." He says through gritted teeth.

"Oh I'm fine. Just talking a walk on this lovely day. " She breathes in the fresh air and exhales deeply. She then looks at us with wide eyes, "I hope I wasn't interrupting something."

"No! It's fine." I nod. Katsuki rolled his eyes again. Kora laughed, "Great! Since I ran into you guys, there's this really cool place I like to go to whenever I come to this forest. Can I show you?"

Katsuki and I looked at each other. His facial expression screamed no. I turn towards Kora and smile,

"Sure."

"Great. Follow me then." She states to walk further into the forest. Before I could follow, Katsuki grabbed my arm.

"Why did you agree to that! She's obviously up to something!" He whisper-shouts.

"This is an opportunity to get some information out of her! We won't be with her long okay?" I tell him and he sighs dramatically, eventually walking in front of me.

——————

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short, I've been really busy lately also I have writers block 😓 I'll try my best to update! Also thank you for voting and commenting! It really means a lot to me that you guys love this story. ♥️