19

I woke up earlier than usual today. The sky was dark when I looked outside. Katsuki was still sound asleep. I carefully escape from his grip and stood up. Once I put on my clothes, I looked at Katsuki's sleeping figure one last time before leaving his room.

Does this mean we're back together? I don't regret last night, not at all. As I made my way back to my room, I didn't realize the tears that were streaming down my face.

Do I want to get back together with him?

So many thoughts were running through my head. I slid down to the floor and leaned against the wall. I don't want to hurt Katsuki. I'm not surprised he made his move last night.

As I was about to get into bed, there was a knock on my door. I looked at the time and saw that it was five o'clock in the morning. Another knock came from behind my door.

"(Y/N)?"

"Ochaco?" I whisper to myself. She knocks again, "I know you're probably asleep, but I really could use some advice."

I steadily made my way towards my door and open it. Ochaco looked up at me, quite shocked that I was up at this time.

"Sorry if I woke you up." Her face was red with embarrassment. I smile softly, "It's okay. I was up actually." I let her enter my room. She sits on my bed and takes a deep breath. I stood across from her with folded arms.

"It's about Deku." She blushes a deep shade of red. I raise my eyebrows. Well I was not expecting that.

"What's up? Everything okay?" I tilt my head. She nods quickly, "Y-Yeah! It's just that...I've been feeling kinda weird. Whenever I see him I just...get this tingly feeling in my stomach. I came here because you were in a relationship, and I need advice. I'm trying to ignore these feelings but I can't."

I move and sat beside her. She frowned and avoided eye contact. I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"It's obvious you like him."

"Huh?! You really think so?!" Ochaco's face heats up so much, I can almost see steam coming out of her.

"Don't be afraid to face these feelings. I felt the same way before I dated Katsuki." I trail off. My heart clenched as I mentioned his name.

"Do you...still love Bakugou?" She asks hesitantly. I stare at the wall in front of us. The frown never left my face.

"Yes, I do. I love him so much." My voice cracked. Ochaco rubs my back as I wiped my watery eyes. She gives me a reassuring smile.

"Why don't you get back together with him?"

I flinch from her response. Her eyes bore into my skull as I thought about what to say.

"I-I don't know." I mumble. I wrap my arms around myself and sigh. Ochaco then shakes her head.

"You do know (Y/N). If you still love him, why walk away from him? You two are meant for each other. You should be going through things together."

I look down at my fidgeting hands. "I broke up with him because I thought he'd be safe—maybe you're right."

"Then go back to him! When he wakes up." She giggles. I stood up and smiled. "I will! Thanks Ochaco!"

"And what you said about Deku...I think I need some time to think." She blushes and rubs her neck. I nod and give her a hug. "I'm glad to have a friend like you."

She sniffles, "Yeah, same here."

-

After Ochaco left, I went back into Katsuki's room and cuddled beside him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me which made my heart flutter.

"Where did you go?" His raspy voice whispered in my ear. I shiver, "To the bathroom."

"You were there for quite a while." He raises an eyebrow.

"Well, girls takes time in the bathroom." I blush, causing him to smirk. It was quite for a moment until I spoke up again.

"Can we talk about something?" I sit up against the headboard. He hums in response. Why am I so nervous? Will he even take me back?

I take a deep breath, "I-I..."

Katsuki turns his head towards me and narrows his eyes. "Spit it out (Y/N), I don't got all day."

I take another deep breath. "I don't know how to put this."

"Just say it!" He slightly raises his voice and sits up against the headboard like me.

"I want us to get back together!" I blurt out. He blinks once, then twice. I refused to look at him. He was silent for a moment, then finally spoke.

"I...don't think we should (Y/N)." He says with a hint of sadness in his voice.

My eyes widen as I flinch. I could feel my heart shattering all over again. "What?"

"You broke up with me and now you want to get back together?! Why so sudden?" He growls. I could sense his anger rising.

"Because I love you! I was stupid to let you go! We can go through this battle together." I stood up from the bed. He continued to stare at me.

"Dammit (Y/N), please don't make this any harder than it is now." He clenched his jaw. Tears approached my eyes and fell.

"So What you're saying is..." I clench my fists, "you don't want to get back together?"

Katsuki looked at the wall in front of him. "Yeah, I don't."

By now my heart was completely shattered. Not a single beat could be heard. All that was left was nothing.

"Then explain last night! If you don't want to get back together then why did last night happen?!" I fight back. He stood up from the bed this time. The blanket falling off of his naked body. I was too upset to even care.

"I-I don't know okay?! There's been so much going on—I just needed a distraction!"

His eyes widen once he realized what he said. His mouth opened but I stopped him.

"A distraction huh? That's all I am to you?" I step back and shake my head.

He steps closer. "(Y/N) I didn't mean it like that—"

"Shut up! If you didn't mean it then you would've have said it!" My tears continued to fall. I grabbed the doorknob and swung the door open. Before I could dash out, Katsuki grabs my wrist. I could feel heat coming from his palm, but it didn't bother me.

"(Y/N)—"

"Stay away from me, Bakugou." I snatch my hand away and slam the door shut, leaving him alone.