23

"We should all stick together! It'll be easier to fight in a big group." Izuku says as we ran into the battlefield.

"Right!" Iida and Ochaco say in unison.

"Yeah right. This isn't a field trip!" Katsuki clicks his tongue and ran in the opposite direction. I sigh and gave Izuku an apologetic look.

"Idiot. Wait up!" Eijirou follows behind Katsuki.

"Why do you always have to run off on your own Katsuki?" I sigh.

"Yeah Bakugou!" Kaminari appears from behind Eijirou. We reach a latter that lead to a bridge and started to climb up. Katsuki let me go first.

"Wow! Who knew Bakugou was a gentleman!" Eijirou teases.

"Nah, he probably just wanted to see that ass!" Kaminari winks.

"Shut the hell up sparky." Katsuki growls. It was quiet for a moment until Eijirou spoke up again.

"Hey Kaminari, why did you follow us?"

Kaminari shrugs, "I don't know, cause you guys started running. I didn't want to be left alone. Where are we going?"

"Shut up already!" Katsuki yells in his direction. I try to hold in my laughter.

"Why you always gotta sound so mad?" Kaminari questions.

"I told you to chill out Bakugou." Eijirou sighs. We finally reached the top of the bridge.

"Looks like there's a lot of people so the four of us should work together." Eijirou adds.

"Go die." Katsuki groans.

"Come on man—look out!"

In a blink of an eye, Katsuki and I were on the ground. I look up and saw Eijirou being submerged into a ball of...flesh?

"What the hell?!" I watch as Eijirou turned into a ball...a meatball.

"Did that really just happen?!" Kaminari trembles as the Eijirou meatball falls into the guys hand.

"All I know is, that bastard looks like he's to blame. I'll kill him!" Katsuki gets in his battle stance. I do the same. Kaminari just stands behind us with fear in his eyes.

"Us students of Shiketsu are bound to wear these school caps whenever we are active. Why? Because everything we do is for the storied name of Shiketsu Academy that rests upon our heads." He then drops Eijirou to the ground. "This is a demonstration, proof of the difference between my peers and yours. We value obligation and dignity, things that appear to be sorely lacking among you."

Katsuki scoffs, "I really hate his type."

"I could fall asleep while listening to him." I yawn. Kaminari scratches his head, "He's hard to follow, makes me feel kinda dumb." I chuckle at this.

"He said his eyes are full of tears so he can't see how strong his opponents are." Katsuki explains to Kaminari. The purple haired guy scoffs this time. "My eyes are dry and handsome thank you!"

"Hey! Maybe don't provoke this guy? Look what he did to Kirishima." Kaminari hides behind me. Katsuki clicks his tongue.

"Don't worry Kaminari, we'll take him down." I reassure him. He nods slowly, still hiding behind me.

"UA High. I have respect for your school. I take pride in the fact that our institution treats us as equals, but your class is shameful! You act as disgraceful heroes!" Large fingers appeared from his back and aimed at us.

"He's attacking again! I don't wanna be gross—"

"Shut up!" Katsuki growls, then smirks. "Obligation, dignity? You just like to hear yourself talk. I don't see any proof. Show us with your actions not your cheap words! If you can."