21

"Come on Toga, let's leave these two love birds to die slowly." Kora chuckles menacingly. Toga nods and steps over my body. As the door slammed shut I try to lift myself up, but it was no use. Katsuki was beside me; his breathing was heavy.

"(Y/N).." He breathes out. Tears ran down my cheeks from the sight of him. I slowly reach out my hand and grabbed his.

"I-I'm sorry." I cough up more blood. He gently squeezes my hand. "Don't be. Can you get up?"

I try to move again but it was no use. "I-I can't."

Katsuki's eyes teared up. "(Y/N), I'm the one who should apologize. I didn't mean what I said about using you as a distraction. I still love you, so damn much. I-I guess I was just angry. You'll always be my idiot, from now until forever."

"Words can not express how happy you make me Katsuki. As long as I'm with you I can get through anything, even if it means dying."

"Wake up (Y/N)." Katsuki whispers as his eyes close.

Huh?

Another voice echoed through my head.

"Wake up! You wont believe the news!"

My eyes slowly open. As I adjusted to the light, I was face to face with Izuku. A loud gasp escaped from my mouth as I shot up from my bed. I looked around and realized that I was in my room. Izuku, Eijirou, and Ochaco were here.

So it was all a dream?

I groan and grab my head, "What happened?"

Eijirou chuckles, "Well, we were talking in the main area then you fell asleep. So I put you in your room."

My cheeks heat up from the thought of him carrying me to my room.

"Guess I was really tired." I nervously chuckle.

"There's more news on Shiki!" Izuku hands me his phone. My eyes scanned the article quickly. My lips slowly curved into a smile.

"Shiki was set free? I'm surprised." I hand the phone back to Izuku.

"Yeah! He's currently in the hospital. The doctors wanted to make sure that he was alright." Ochaco adds.

"Where's Kora?" I ask. The three of them gave me worried expressions.

"Well, according to Shiki, he couldn't say where she went or why she let him free. He says that if he told anyone, she would kill him." Eijirou frowns. My mouth opens, then closes.

"She must be planning something big." I mumble while gripping the sheets of my bed.

"I know this is a sudden change of subject, but what were you dreaming about? You looked like you were having a nightmare." Eijirou takes a seat next to me. I flinch as I remembered the events that unfolded in my dream.

Kora killing Katsuki and I, Katsuki's tears, his confession. It all seem too real.

"I-I can't remember." I fiddle my thumbs. Eijirou nods, "Remember, we're here for you."

"Thanks guys." I smile and they all smile back. Izuku taps Ochaco's shoulder. Ochaco's eyes widen a bit then she nods. Eijirou stood up during this time. I watch them, confused.

"Um we're going down for breakfast. Meet us down there later!" Izuku says quickly while he and the others leave my room. As the door shut, I stared at the door in confusion. I decided to shrug it off and get out of bed. Just then, there's a knock on the door.

"(Y/N), we need to talk." Katsuki's voice was soft. I slowly turn around to face the door. He continued to knock, which started to annoy me.

My jaw clenches. "There's nothing to talk about."

I heard him sigh behind the door. "(Y/N). Please let me in." His voice was shaky. Without thinking, I walked up to the door and opened it. Katsuki was standing with his hands in his pockets. His head was down and his hair covered his eyes. My heart dropped from the sigh of him.

He looked broken.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms. He clenched his jaw and stared at his feet. He refused to make eye contact.

"I'm sorry, about what I said, about everything. I was being a dick—I was just angry!"

"Of course you were." I roll my eyes and bite the inside of my cheek, trying not to smile.

"I need you (Y/N)...I cant be myself without you." His eyes finally met mine. I drop my arms and ran up to kiss him. He stumbled back a bit from the sudden force, but he immediately kissed me back. Eventually he pulled away, and held my face.

"Don't pull the "break up" shit ever again you hear me?" His voice was rough but his eyes were soft. I smile widely and kiss him again.

"I won't. I promise."