26

After the fight between Katsuki and Izuku, they were both put on house arrest. Mr. Aizawa let me off the hook. Izuku had house arrest for three days while Katsuki had four days.

I sit quietly on the couch as the two boys vacuum the rug. I could feel the tension rising steadily.

"Did you really think it was a good idea to fight on school grounds?" I break the silence. Katsuki's shoulders tremble with anger. Izuku just sighs.

"I wasn't thinking straight alright?" Katsuki murmurs. I nod, not knowing what else to say. I've known these boys for years, and I've never seen them fight like this before.

"I'm just glad both of you are okay—"

A loud rumbling sound interrupts my sentence. The ground started to shake furiously, making me fall off the couch. Katsuki and Izuku fall onto the floor with a loud thump. Once it stopped, our classmates ran downstairs to see what happened.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?!" Katsuki growls and wipes the dust off of his shirt. Izuku rubs his head, "Maybe an earthquake?"

Just then, another "earthquake" happened. All of us fall onto the ground. The walls and ceiling started to crack.

"The building is going to collapse! We have to get out of here!" Izuku cries out. In a blink of an eye, the ceiling starts to collapse. I close my eyes waiting for impact, but when I didn't feel anything, I open one eye and saw that we were surrounded by ice.

"Todoroki! You saved us!" Momo cries as she held onto Kyoka. Todoroki slowly melted the ice as the class cheered. I let out a deep breath and look around at the damage.

"What a crazy earthquake!" Ochaco held onto Izuku's arm. I look up into the night sky and frown. "Something tells me that this wasn't an ordinary earthquake."

"I'm sorry."

I flinch and jerk my head towards the dark figure that was standing in the shadows. My eyes widen once the person revealed themselves.

"Shiki?!"

"You bastard! Did you do this?!" Katsuki steps forward but I placed my arm in front of him. "Shiki, what happened?"

Shiki looks at me with tears in his eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, a knife went through his stomach.

"SHIKI!" I went to run towards him but Katsuki grabs my arm. "Don't! Someone's behind him."

"Looks like little Shiki doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut."

I grit my teeth and glare at the person who I despised. "Kora."

She takes the knife out of Shiki and throws it onto the ground. Shiki's lifeless body slams onto the ground. I tried my best to hold my tears back. Everyone behind me was frozen in fear. Katsuki and I stood in front of them.

"I was hoping to find crushed bodies in the pile of rubble, but ice boy had to ruin it." Kora shoots daggers at Todoroki. He furrows his eyebrows and grits his teeth.

"Is everyone alright?!" All Might and Mr. Aizawa came running in the scene. I turn my head towards Kora, but she was gone.

"Everyone is okay sir! Todoroki saved us!" Eijirou smiles. All Might sighs with relief.

"Kora was just here! She killed Shiki! She disappeared—"

"(Y/N) calm down. We saw her on the security cameras." Mr. Aizawa walks towards Shiki's body. "I'll call the police. Everyone get to the school now!"

"Yes sir!"

-

I pace back and forth with my hand pressed against my mouth. Katsuki watches as I do so.

"Sit down (Y/N), everyone is alright." He rolls his eyes. I stop and clench my fist, "But Shiki isn't! He's dead Katsuki!" Tears started to stream down my face. "He didn't deserve this."

"It's a shame what happened to him, but we have to focus on Kora's whereabouts. She could be watching us right now!" Eijirou exclaims.

"There's no way she's in the school." Sero adds.

"She's gonna pay for what she's done." I wrap my arms around myself and lean my head down. Katsuki comes up to me and wraps me in his arms.

"I'll always be by your side. Remember that." He whispers. I cry silently in his arms. "I know."

"Attention class." Mr. Aizawa and All Might enter the classroom. Katsuki pulls away immediately. The cold air rushes back to me.

"You All will be staying here for the time being until we find Kora. We locked all the windows and doors. When we find her, pro heroes will come in and escort you home. Understand?"

"Yes Mr. Aizawa." The class says in unison. I keep my mouth shut and stare at my hands. I could feel Mr. Aizawa's eyes on me, but he doesn't say anything.

"Don't do anything stupid." Mr. Aizawa says as he leaves the room with All Might. Once the door shut, I slide against the wall onto the floor.

"Don't you dare be thinking that this is your fault." Katsuki narrows his eyes at me. I ignore everyone's stare and remained silent.

"Yeah (Y/N). None of this is your fault." Eijirou adds. I hide my face and take a deep breath. "He doesn't want us to fight."

Everyone raises their eyebrows at my statement. I continue, "Even though we have our licenses, Kora is as dangerous as the boss villain that All Might fought. We're as good as dead if we fight her."

"Hey! Don't say that crap!" Katsuki lifts me up by my arm and slams his forehead against mine, "I thought you and I were going to be fighting side by side! So why the hell are you saying such bullshit?!"

"You saw what happened to All Might! What if that happens to us?!" I raise my voice. Izuku steps in, "That was different (Y/N), you know that."

"When I defeated Raiden, it costed my life. What if I have to do that again?"

Katsuki's breath got caught in his throat. He clenches his jaw and grabs my hand, "I won't let that happen again."

"None of us will let that happen again!" Izuku grabs my other hand. I start to cry again, "How will we defeat her then?"

Izuku smiles and gestures towards the class. "We work together as a team; all of us."