15

The next morning I checked out of the hospital. My dad drove me back to the dorms. He was silent about what happened; I didn't want to see him upset anyway.

"I'm glad you're okay." He breaks the silence and pats my head, "Now go back to your dorm and rest."

"I will. I love you dad."

"I love you too sweetheart."

I got out of the car and walked into the building. I was immediately greeted with happy faces from my classmates.

"Welcome home!" They all cheer.

"Aw, you guys." I chuckle softly. Izuku runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"I heard about what happened with you and Kacchan. I-I'm sorry." He says once he pulled away. My smile fell, and so did everyone else's.

"He's a jerk anyway! You don't need him!" Mina lightly punches my arm. I fake a smile and nod, "Yeah."

"How about we have some cake?" Ochaco and Iida bring out a chocolate cake.

"You guys went all out huh?" I cut a slice of the cake.

"It was Kirishima's idea!" Kaminari says with a mouthful of cake. Eijirou blushes as Kaminari nudges him.

"I thought this would be a good way to cheer you up after...you know." He stammers. I laugh and hug him tightly. He blushes a deeper shade of red as he hugged me back.

"Thank you, Eijirou."

"N-No problem."

"Come on guys let's party! School starts again tomorrow and it'll be a while until we get a break like this again!" Iida gives a thumbs up.

Mina and Kyoka turn up the music. They didn't blast it, because we would've gotten in trouble by Mr. Aizawa.

Kaminari and Mineta dance on the coffee table. I almost ended up on the floor from laughing so hard. It's been a while since I had a good laugh. I almost forgot about what happened with Katsuki, Kora, and the League of Villains.

"TURN THAT SHITTY MUSIC OFF!" A loud voice interrupts the party. Everyone stops and glances at Katsuki who was standing in the doorway. His eyes were red and his breathing was heavy.

Izuku turned the radio off, "Kacchan?"

"I don't care what you're celebrating, just be quiet for damn sakes! I'm trying to get some sleep!" He gives us a death glare. I walk up to him and cross my arms. He pouts his lips whilst looking down at me.

"Do me a favor and get out of here." I say with a monotone.

Katsuki scoffs and towers over me, "Did I ask you?"

My face flushed and my eyebrows furrowed. Deep inside I can feel my heart breaking. Katsuki's red eyes peered right through my soul. I hold back a cry as I looked him dead in the eye.

I want you back

"Go away."

"Tch. Whatever." He turns on his heel and walks back upstairs. I stay in the same position for a moment. Everyone was quiet as they watched me.

"Maybe we should get some sleep." Ochaco mutters.

"Good idea." Izuku nods. Everyone cleaned up and headed to their rooms, giving me a reassuring smile as they walked past me.

"You coming?" Eijirou stops his tracks and turns around to look at me.

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit." I plaster a fake smile onto my face. He gives me a concerned look, but eventually nods. He continued to walk upstairs, leaving me alone. I sigh and plop down on the couch.

"Are you two together now?"

His low tone voice made me jump. I squinted my eyes, trying to make out the silhouette even though I knew who it was already.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were asleep." I cross my arms and turned my gaze away from him. He walks and sits on the couch across from me. The air was growing thick as we both sat there in silence. It was so quiet that you could hear soft breathing.

"Do you like him?"

"Do you like him?"

My breath hitched at his words. We only broke up yesterday and he really thinks that I moved on?

"Who? Eijirou?" I ask even though I knew who he was talking about. His silence confirmed my answer.

"He's my friend." I trail off. Apparently that wasn't enough for Katsuki because he asked again.

"Do you like him? It's a yes or no question."

"Why are you asking me this? Why do you care?" I pressed my lips with a slight frown. He responded with silence again.

"I don't know. Now isn't the time to think about love." I whisper. Even though it was dark, I could still see him gripping onto his pants.

"So you decide to break up with me, just to be with him huh?" His voice cracks.

I look at him dumbfounded, "What are you talking about?"

He stood up, "Save it. I see how it is. You liked him this entire time! You've been cheating on me haven't you?!"

I stood up as well, "What?! No! You got it all wrong!"

"Do I?! Because you're always with him! Even after we broke up!"

"Because he's been there for me!" I swallow, "He's always been there for me."

"And so have I! Am I not good enough for you?!" The veins on his neck throbbed with anger. I could hear the pain in his voice. He's really hurt from all this.

I stayed silent. His words made me speechless. Did he really think he wasn't good enough?

"It's the other way around Katsuki. I'm the one that isn't good enough for you." My voice cracked, "You deserve someone who you won't have to save from villains all the time. I'm always getting into these messes. You didn't deserve to be hurt because of me." I started to cry. I wrapped my arms around myself as I silently weeped.

Katsuki clenched his fists, "Maybe I want to get into these messes with you. We always come out on top in the end."

My eyes widen and I look up at him. He continues, "I don't care if we're always being targeted by villains. All I want is to be with you, fighting."

"Katsuki—"

"I'll risk anything to be with you! Why can't you see that?!"

I walk over to him and placed my hand on his cheek, wiping away his tears.

"I do see it, but I can't stand seeing you hurt again. You've almost died because of me! I can't let that happen again!"

"So this is how it's going to be then." He removes my hand and walks away, leaving me alone in the dark.