24

"The first hundred people have passed the exam!" The announcer seemed more awake. The four of us walk back to the main building. As we were walking, we spotted Izuku, Ochaco, and Sero.

"Hey you guys made it!" I ran up to them. Katsuki clicked his tongue.

"All of class 1-A made it!" Ochaco cheers. She does a little celebration dance with Sero, Kaminari, and Eijirou. I laugh while watching them.

"So you passed too, how did you manage that Deku?" Katsuki eyes Izuku.

"Kacchan...hey." Izuku awkwardly stands there and his hands folded.

"I shouldn't be surprised with that quirk you got." He mumbles as he walked past him. Izuku and I gasp at his words.

"D-Did he just compliment you?" My eyes widen along with Izuku's. He stared at Katsuki's back as he walked away.

"It looked like you made that borrowed power your own." Katsuki adds. I raise my eyebrows. Since when did Katsuki know about Izuku's quirk?

"He must be referring to that time I told him that someone gave me this power. Don't worry, I didn't say anything more than that." Izuku nervously laughs. I sigh with relief and stared at Katsuki's back. "He's really changed a lot since the beginning huh?"

"Now that I think about it, you're right. I mean, ever since you came back he's been less mean to me. In middle school, he was bullying me nonstop." Izuku tells me. I smile as Eijirou walked beside Katsuki. "Kirishima also changed him ever since they met. He was never like this with his old friends. He sees Kirishima as an equal." Izuku adds.

"He really has huh?" I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Izuku pokes my arm, "We should go to our classmates."

-

"Alright they got food!" Eijirou stuffs his mouth with the food that was left for us. I laugh lightly while Katsuki clicks his tongue and rolls his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL MIDORIYA?! YOU SAW A THAT LADY NAKED?!"

"What are you guys talking about?!"

I turned my attention towards Kaminari and Mineta, who were roughly shaking Izuku's shoulders.

"Sero told us you saw that smoking hot babe naked!" Mineta whines. Izuku shakes his head, "It's not what you think! It was an effect of her quirk!"

I noticed that the girl they were talking about was from Shiketsu High. She was the one that we saw before the exam with Inasa and the purple haired guy.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Ochaco walks up to me. I smile, "Hey. What's up?"

She frowns and looks at Izuku, who was still getting trampled by Kaminari and Mineta. "I have this feeling in my chest. Whenever I see that girl, the one Izuku fought, I just feel weird." She says. I gave her a reassuring look, "That's called jealousy."

"Huh?! J-Jealousy?! You really think I'm jealous?!" Her face turns a deep shade of red. I chuckle, "I felt the same way whenever Katsuki was with Kora. It's normal to feel that way. It just proves that you like him."

She didn't respond. Her eyes landed on Izuku again, "Maybe I should talk to him."

I pat her back, "You go do that!"

She nods once and slowly walked towards Izuku. Before she could speak, the announcer spoke up, "The hundred students that passed, get ready for the next part of the exam. Take a look at the screen please."

All of us looked up at the big screen and watched as buildings started to collapse.

"What's going on?!" I gasp. Izuku gulps, "Is this what I think it is?"

The announcer spoke up again, "The next part of the exam, you'll be saving injured citizens. Of course they're all actors and not actually injured."

"Hmph, this will be easy." Katsuki smirked.

The walls from the room shook, then slowly fell to the ground.

"What is with these rooms?!" Kaminari clenched his teeth. I chuckle at his reaction.

"You may begin!"

Everyone all ran in different directions, but our class stayed in one big group. Izuku was leading the pack.

"Let's work together!" He states. Katsuki rolls his eyes and ran off in the opposite direction. I give Izuku another apologetic look and ran off with Kastuki. Eijirou and Kaminari followed us.

"Ugh, why are you damn extras always following me?!" Katsuki glared at the two boys. They respond with smiles, "We just wanna!"

"Whatever, just don't get in my way!" Katsuki growls. He slows down and looks at me. "Why aren't you with Deku and the others?"

I raise my eyebrows, surprised by his statement. "Was I supposed to go with them?"

He kicks the dirt, "Well you don't always have to follow me! Why don't you go on your own for once?!"

"Bakugou!" Eijirou and Kaminari raise their voices. They were about to grab him but I stopped them by placing my arm in front of them.

"What the hell are you talking about? I thought we were a team?" I furrow my eyebrows. Katsuki clicks his tongue and puts his hands in his pockets. He continued to kick the dirt, making a little crater.

"Well you don't have to act so clingy." He mumbles. I flinch from his despiteful tone.

"Clingy? If anyone is clingy it's you!" I fight back. He closes his eyes and opens them again. Then he starts running in the direction of the rubble from a building.

"What's up with him?" Kaminari raises an eyebrow. Eijirou kicks his leg, making him wince.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? Don't worry about him! Let's go save people, together!" Eijirou pats my head. I look back at Katsuki, who was yelling at one of the actors, then faced Eijirou and Kaminari.

"Yeah, let's go."