Christmas Special - Secret Santa

Charters and laughter echoed off the walls as everyone waited for homeroom to start. I was sitting on Katsuki's lap, chatting with Eijirou, Kaminari, and Sero. Once the door slid open, revealing Mr. Aizawa, we all scamper to our desks. "Good morning sir!" The class greets in unison.

"Before we start our lesson, I have an announcement to make." He sighs and pulls down his scarf a bit.

"You're pregnant?!" Kaminari snickers.

"Men cannot get pregnant Kaminari! It's common sense!" Iida shouts at him. Kaminari rolls his eyes and leans back in his chair, "Chill man I was just joking!"

"Anyway," Mr. Aizawa's eyes flicker red, "This was all Midnight's idea; she said we should do a Secret Santa, since it's close to Christmas."

The class cheered which made Mr. Aizawa cover his ears. I turn towards Katsuki, "What would you like for Christmas babe?"

"You." Katsuki smirks. I playfully roll my eyes, "Nothing sexual this time."

"How is that sexual?!" He slams his hands on the desk. I cross my arms in defense, "By saying that it sounds like you just want to fuck me." I raise an eyebrow. Katsuki blushes, "Well of course I want to bang you but—you know that's not what I meant! You just have a dirty mind!"

I open my mouth and close it. I guess I do have a dirty mind.

"This is so exciting! I never done a secret Santa before!" Eijirou gushes. I chuckle at his enthusiasm.

"I have names here in a hat. Each row will come up and pick one name. Remember, you get what you get and you don't get upset." Mr. Aizawa pulled out a Santa hat and shook it gently. "Let's start with the first row."

As each row went up I wondered who got my name and Katsuki's. I remember when we were kids Katsuki, Izuku, and I all bought each other gifts on Christmas every year. We each bought two gifts so that everyone got two instead of one. I remember the last year we did it, I got Katsuki and Izuku All Might figures and clothes. Izuku got me a bead bracelet and a green bow that I put in my hair. Katsuki got me a pair of red boots and a Barbie doll. I smile thinking about those days, the days when we were always together.

When it was my turn to pick from the Santa hat. I dipped my hand it and quickly pulled out the small, white piece of paper. I opened it once I sat back down.

Shoto Todoroki

"Hey idiot, who did you get?" Katsuki looked over my shoulder. He paused once he read the name.

"Seriously?! That bastard?!"

"Well who did you get?" I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow. He opens up the small piece of paper and sighs, "That spiky haired idiot."

I look over at Eijirou and giggle, "You know what he likes right?"

"You? I swear if ever takes you away from me—"

"No! I meant he likes manly things." I wink at him. Katsuki looks at me like I have two heads. "Why the hell did you wink?"

"You two are adorable that's why." I grin as he continues to look at me weirdly. He then throws the paper away and grabs my hand, "Let's go to the mall and get this over with."

"I didn't even say goodbye to—"

"Oh shut up! You'll see them again tomorrow!"

-

"This is harder than I thought. What would Todoroki like?" I scan the Christmas mugs that were neatly organized on the shelf. Katsuki rolls his eyes and adjusts the muscle tee that was in his arms. He had bought Eijirou a tank top that says 'MANLY' on it; it was perfect.

"Just get the bastard a keychain or something." Katsuki rolls his eyes for the nth time. I decided to pick out one of the mugs that caught my eye. The one I picked was a light blue with a red ribbon wrapped around it.

"Good now let's go, I saw something from Victoria's Secret that'll look good on you." Katsuki gives me a smug look. I blush and hit his arm, "We're not here for me!"

"Fine I'll just buy it for you anyway." He whispers lowly so that I wouldn't hear.

-

Mr. Aizawa gave us three days to buy the gifts. Today was the day that we hand them out.

"Bro I've always wanted this shirt! How'd you know?!" Eijirou places the shirt to his torso. Katsuki humphs, "You wouldn't shut up about it."

"Thanks man!" Eijirou smiles brightly, which Katsuki looks away in return. I nervously waited as Todoroki slowly opened his gift. His eyes discreetly light up as he held the mug in his hands.

"It's nice. Thank you (Y/N)." He gives me a shy smile. I sigh with relief and pat his back, "I'm glad you like it!"

"Hey (Y/N)!" Iida ran up to me with a Christmas bag, "This is for you."

"Iida!" I excitedly open the bag and pull out a orange beanie with a little pompom.

"I thought that the color represented Bakugou, and I had a feeling you'd like it!" He claps his hands together. I put on the hat and hugged him, "I love it! Thank you so much Iida!"

"Um Kacchan?" Izuku places a perfectly wrapped gift in front of Katsuki.

"Out of all people you had to be my secret Santa?!" Katsuki leans back on his desk. I slap the back of his head, "Just open it will ya!"

He clicks his tongue and rips open the box. His eyes widen for a second as he pulled out a video game. My eyes widen as well.

"Izuku this is the new game that came out, you had money for this?" I grab the game out of Katsuki's hands but he pulls it back.

"I overheard Kacchan talking about it, so I got it for him with some money I saved up." Izuku nervously scratches his neck.

"Tch, I hate it." Katsuki mumbles. I roll my eyes, "That means he likes it. Thanks Izuku!"

-

"Well that was fun!" I plop down on the couch of my house. Katsuki takes off his shoes and takes a seat next to me. "Is your dad at work?"

"Yeah, why?" I lift my head up.

"Good, I can finally give this to you." He pulls out a box from his backpack and hands it to me. Confused, I slowly unwrap it.

"Katsuki!" I blush as I held up the lacy, white lingerie. Katsuki bites his lip, "I told you I was going to get that for you."

I sigh then gave him a kiss. "You're lucky that I love you."

"Now, how about you try it on?"