A Break

Chank-ching!!! Crrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Ding dong!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!Bing bing bing Bing!!!!!

Everyday sounds the King Dice hears when he works. Watches for cheaters and drunks at the Devils Casino, and he doesn't mind it. Humming his theme, Dice walked around to check on the customers. His pearly white smile spread, and his purple tailcoat suit oh so ever neat. His 6-sided head would turn as he eyed the dealers and players. Some ladies actually find him attractive and very handsome. In fact, he's well with the ladies~

One night before closing the casino, Dice was cleaning the tables. Groaning in annoyance, he wipe the sweat off his forehead. Then looked at the other hundreds of tables.

"Man, I've been busting my ass cleaning these damn tables... Can't these drunk bastards drink any messier?" Grumbled to himself. After hundreds of tables later, Dice was done cleaning. Huffing, he pulls up a chair and sat down. His breath was hot and so was his body, which ached. Sweat stains on his chest and back can be seen on his shirt.

"A drink sound nice right now..." Huffed Dice.

"Whiskey or rum?" Growled a familiar tone. Raspy and horrid, Dice looked at his boss; the Devil Himself.

"Whiskey, sir..-sigh-" Dice sat up as Devil pours two glasses of whiskey. Dice scanned his boss; very tall, very furry, long sinister tail, long white horns, glowing red eyes, and his devilish smile. He smiled to himself when he received his drink. Devil sat across from him.

"Good work today, Dice, we made more that last weeks pay~ and few more souls for myself, mueheheh~" His laugh was animalistic, but this didn't frighten Dice. In fact he got used to it. He has been working for this man for twenty years, as of tonight.

"Sir?"

"Hm?"

"Happy anniversary, twenty years working for you has gone by... Thank you Devil.." Dice drank his glass slowly. Devil stared at him in total blankness.

"Has it been that long already?! I see... I remember when I first met you; a good for nothing, pathetic, drunk deadbeat. Hehehehehe, now look at ya; a gentleman and hard ass-busting slave~" Dice gritted his teeth a bit that the term, but it was true, "You know what? I'll treat ya, a week off from work. How does that sound?"

"That... Sounds nice actually..." Dice looked like he couldn't believe his ears. Devil stood up and leans over Dice, getting really close. Their face just inches apart.

"You are my right hand man, King Dice, and I know you won't betray me. And you been so good to me, I might as well give ya a break from the casino~" Dice can feel his hot breath against his face. Smiling, he pulls Devil closer, not first time Devil does this. Both men laugh like old friends.

"Thanks De-... U-um... Sir?"

"What?"

"Y-your knee..its..ah.." Dice looked away when a small moan came out. Devil looked down to see his knee grinding Dice's crotch a little too roughly. Hissing, Devil stood up and gave a distance from Dice.

"Um..-ahem- sorry... Never..um, meant that..." Devil looked away as well, slightly blushing.

"A-accidents happen sir..-ahem- so..um, I'm gonna take my break..."

"Yea yea, go do that... Um, see you in a week?"

"Yea... See ya..." Dice held out his hand. And Devil shook it and watched Dice leave the casino.

"....what the fuck... He was hard..." Devil thought.

"What the hell, why was his knee warm?!" Thought Dice.