Porceline Brothers

Meanwhile back at a familiar cottage, Cuphead and Mugman sat on the porch. It has been months since they defeated Devil and saves everyone. While drinking some lemonade, the brothers chatted about the past.

"Hey Cuphead, remember how shot Devil's horn off?" Said Mugman.

"Ha! That loser was crying like a baby when that happened~" boasted Cuphead.

"Yeah, he did..."

"What's up, Mugs?"

"I was in town the couple weeks ago, ya know getting groceries for Grandpa Kettle, and I saw King Dice in the market." Cuphead spits his lemonade and looks at Mugman.

"King Dice was there? Ya sure, bro?"

"Positive, anyways, I decided to follow him for a bit. Everyone around him moved out of his way and started throwing stuff at him..."

"Like..a mob?"

"Yeah!! Everyone threw tomatoes and potatoes, plates and silverwares, and even some rocks too. But Dice didn't do nuthin'... Just walked, letting everything hit him. I felt bad for him a bit..."

"Jeez, that's sounds like one hell of a bad day.."

"That's not all; Dice lives in a old cottage, like ours, but it's...broken down... Oddly enough, the mailbox said 'Decker'.."

"Wait, Decker? As in The Card Decker family?!?"

"Yup."

"But didn't they die years before us?"

"That's what I thought, maybe King Dice was one of the Deckers... Poor guy is all alone..." Mugman looked at his feet. Cuphead scratched his handle and thought of something.

"Um, hey Mugman?"

"Yeah Cuphead?"

"Doesn't King Dice hardly leave the casino?" Mugman thought about it. Dice actually never left the casino before, so how did he leave? Mugman stood and told Cuphead that he was going to town and think about it. Nodding, Cuphead watches his brother leave. Mugman made his way to town and went to the casino. Mugs sees that it still runs in business. Sighing, he enters the main casino. Lots of loud drinkers and players filled the rooms. Mugs looked around until he was stopped by Pip n' Dot.

"Well well well, isn't it Cuphead's sidekick~?" Said Pip.
"You don't belong here kid, and we are not doing anything bad ..." Said Dot.

"I'm here looking for King Dice."

"He's with the boss."
"Sweet tea, it's best not to look for him, I don't think he wants reminders.."

"Well I'll wait, it's urgent..." Mugman waved good to the domino and snaked his way the break room. Before he could reach the handle, he heard voices inside. Leaning closer, the door was cracked a bit open.

"I know I shouldn't do this..." Thought Mugs before peeking. He sees King Dice and Devil... Kissing?!? Mugman blushed brightly as he continued to watch both men kiss. Soft moans and loud purr can be heard from them. Mugs watches Devil's hands slide down Dice's back and pulls him closer. Devil would kiss Dice in the cheek before pinning him against the wall.

"Mmm, Diiiice, I want you so fucking bad~" purred Devil.

"Not during shift, sir, not yet~" teased Dice. Mugs grew hot as both men slowly and tenderly stroke each other's now hard cocks.

"D-Devil...and D-D-Dice are a t-thing? Oh jeez..." Thought Mugman before his head was hit with a bat. His vision greyed before passing. The last thing he heard was a devilish chuckle and some sinful glee.