Numb

(The song Numb by Linkin Park inspired to write this chapter, I still miss him)

Devil was at his desk in the casino counting cash. But his mind wasn't all there. He thought about Dice. The man he loves is broken beyond repair. And is going mad.Devil sighs when he heard a knock at his door. It sounded urgent.

"Come in." Said Devil. Both Mugman and Cuphead rushed in, panting. Devil's ear perked up and stared at the boys.

"-huff- Hey horn head... Devil, whatever..." Panted Cuphead. Devil frowned.

"Sir..-huff- come with us, it's Mr. King Dice..." Panted Mugman. Devil stood up from his seat, fear filled his eyes.

"Show me to him boys.." Demanded Devil. Both boys nodded and led Devil to the forest. Lucky for them, Dice was still there. But they stopped in their tracks. Dice was sitting under a tree with the gun in hand, loading it. Devil runs ove to him when Dice put the barrel in his mouth and cocks it. Devil pulls at Dice's wrist and Dice pulls the trigger. Mugman and Cuphead ran over to see Devil with a cut eye. The bullet grazed his cheek to his eyebrow, leaving a gash. Dice looked at Devil in shock.

"Ugh.......... Dev?..." Murmured Dice.

"..... Care to explain?"

"Dev, I'm sorry I-"

"The hell were you thinking!?!?!" Yelled Devil. Dice looked at his feet, whimpering. Devil sighs and hugs him closely. Dice shakes within Devil's embrace. Devil looks t see Dice's eyes wide with shock and fear. "Let's go home, my King..." Devil picks Dice up and slowly carries him back to the casino.

"What about the body sir?" Asked Mugman. Cuphead looks at his brother in shock.

"Take the body and bury it..."

"Yes sir. Come on Cuppy."

"Hell NO!!! Mugs, seriously?! I know you're a demon and such, but come on!!!!" Yells Cuphead. Mugman rolled his eyes and parts picking up the body. Cuphead gags a bit then stars helping Mugman. Meanwhile, Devil sets Dice on his bed and snuggles against him. Dice looks at Devil before slowly petting him. Devil purrs and faces Dice.

"Devil....I don't know how long I can't control my actions...." Dice said dully.

"... I know... But remember, you have me..." Devil slowly rubs Dice's cheek. Dice nuzzles against Devil's hand as he looks at him with sorrowful eyes. Devil leans in and gently kisses Dice's lips. It was soft and gentle. Dice kisses back, whimpering for more. A low growl build in Devil's throat as he lays Dice back onto the bed. Dice wrapped his arms around Devil as he spreads Dice's legs open and grinds against his pants. Dice groans and pulls Devil closer to him, deepening the grinding.

"Ahh...Dev..ahh..nnn..." Moans Dice, gripping Devil tightly.

"Grrr... Dice, want to try for a baby?" Dice looks at Devil in surprise. A blush spread across his face as tears formed in his eyes.

"Y..you mean that? Did you really mean that?" Asked Dice, eyes widen.

"Of course, my love..." Devil purrs as he wipes Dice's tears. And for the longest time, Dice smiled. Devil felt his heart skip a beat and he was now crying.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"You don't know how long I've missed seeing you smile truly... Makes you more beautiful...."

"Well...come here." Dice pulls Devil into a deep kiss as he strips. Devil grabs the sheets and pull it over them. The night was filled with their love......

So I see he offed you too, my son...

Hell, he blew you to bits...

He's changed..

Dice has really-
-grown up...

Grown up? More like grown to become a sleazy, good for nothing-

HEY!! We were once like that!!!

Once...now look at us...

......my baby...