Punishment (Part 1)

Oh, King Dice did find out. But it was before Devil told him. He knew the moment Devil left with Mugman when he was on stage. He wasn't too happy with Devil. He wanted to slit Mugman's throat, but he knows better. It's too quick of a kill. Dice was tending the bar when he felt arms wrapped around him. He know who's.

"Hello..sir...." Grumbled Dice, turning his head around to Devil. Devil made a puppy face. "No..."

"Are you still mad at me?" Whimpered Devil.

"You fucked my employee..." Dice replied grimly. Devil lowered his ears and groans. Dice shrugged off Devil, leaving him slumped.

" Look, I said I was sorry...."

"No you didn't."

"Shit... He is too mad at me..." Devil thought as he sighs. "Look Dice, can we talk about this?"

"Sure... After my shift." Dice can see Devil steaming up, literally.

"But that's 10 hours of waiting!!!!!" Yelled Devil, blaring his teeth.

"Unless you want me to drown you in holy water and crucify you, you better fucking wait until my shift is over..... Got it?" Dice gives Devil a glowing glare while raising his eyebrow. Devil gulps and nearly turn white. Devil slowly turns around and walks to his office. He sat in his chair and looked at the clock. Sighing he rested his head on his hands and waited. And waited. And waited. And continue to wait.

"All this waiting...it's making me tired....maybe a nap will do to pass the time..." Devil thought as he eyes slowly closed and drifted to sleep. He felt cold around him, then some warm arms and chest making him smile, then cold again. But this cold was eerie. Slowly, Devil wakes in a dark dungeon. Confused he tried to move his arms only to find them clamped behind him. A jingle sounded. He looked up to see a chain connected to his neck.

"What the fuck is going on!?!?!" Thought Devil. It wasn't until he heard a familiar chuckle. Using his ability, Devil lights the room and was shocked to see Dice watching him. He was about to yell at him until his eyes slowly looked at what Dice was wearing; a deep purple corset that has lace covering his chest, fishnet arm sleeves, black thong that peeked out from his deep purple mini shorts, and long fishnet stockings. Devil blushes deep red.

"So... Like what you see~?" Asked Dice. Devil slowly nodded, moving closer. Dice glares at him before pushing him back against the wall with his foot. "And don't think about removing the arm clamps, or I'll punish you.."

"T-this is a n-new side to ya Dicey... "

"This was NEVER a new side, De-vil.." With that, Dice pulls on the chain making Devil look up as he grinds his heel on Devil's crotch. Devil moans and shivers as Dice slowly drags his toes up his chest and pushes against his shoulder. Devil purred, making such a lewd face, as he rubs his cheek against Dice's thigh.

"M-more~~💕💕"

"Heh, you like that? Well, you can't cum unless I say so... Let's see how long you'll last~" Dice said smugly as he takes Devil's tongue out and licks it. Devil shuttered has he gets hard. Dice licks his ears, earning shy moans, before biting them. Devil gasps out and shakes in sensitivity.

"H-haaaa... D-Dice, ple-ease...sensitive!!! Ahhh...ahHHH!!!!"

"Mmmmhmhmhmhm~ I know that, Devil dear~" Dice purred as he sit on Devil's lap, grinding against his throbbing cock. Devil bucks his hips slightly making Dice chuckle. Grinding much harder, Dice bites Devil's neck and shoulders leaving deep, bloody wounds. Devil's tail wraps Dice's waist as he shutters in pleasure. Precum oozes from the begful cock. Devil whimpered for attention.

"Nnn...D-Dice -huff-.. Please...l-let me cum -huff-..." Begged Devil; his eyes formed heart pupils, face flushed with a sinful red, breath steaming. Dice stood up and looked down at the beast below him.

"Hehehehehe, not yet~" Dice magically summons a whip with spade tips, " Your punishment isn't over."

To be continued in part two....

Well, I WAS thinking of drawing Dice like this in my personal book of lewds (will not share cause it's THAT lewd) buuuuuut, hehehehehe, I have a dare~.... I DARE ANYONE WHO IS WILLING ENOUGH TO DO SO TO DRAW KING DICE AND DEVIL FROM THIS CHAPTER!!!! MUAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA, and it's ok if you can't draw well, I don't judge drawings at all (unless it the really shitty deviantart drawings, I will say something) and I will like to see some creativity ~ My stories are meant for the imagination, so if anyone does do the dare, be creative and NOTE it doesn't have to be perfect, I'm doing this for fun~ Good luck on the dare, brave ones~!!!

-Fennic