Devilish Heat

It's has been three days since King Dice was on his break and Devil misses him. Sometimes he misses the way Dice brush his fur while he counts bills, or the way he works hard at the casino, or when they hang out after hours. The more he thought about King Dice, the more he missed him.

"Blah... It feels weird without him... Too quiet... Blegh..." Grumbled the Devil as he counted some bills. Suddenly, the thought of three days ago flashed into his mind. When he was on top of Dice. He remembered his knee pressing against his crotch, causing him to grow hard. Devil blushed brightly and covered his eyes.

"No no no!!! Stop!!! I am not thinking that way!!!" Thought Devil. A warm grew inside him and soon he felt hands slide against his furry chest. He looked to see Dice, wearing his usual suit and blushing darkly. Confused, Devil watches as Dice gets on his knees. Then Devil now realized what he was doing.

"FOR FUCKS SAKES, DICE GET UP!!! Stop this RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Yelled Devil. But Dice didn't listen, instead he opens Devil's legs and sucks on his crotch. Devil threw his head at contact and purred a moan. More heat spread over his body as Dice's wet mouth now sucks on the shaft of his hard cock. Slowly licking the base and traveling upwards to the tip, kissing it so lightly. It drove Devil crazy and panting for more. Devil watched as Dice's tongue circled his tip before taking it in his mouth. Devil couldn't believe it. His own partner has his throbbing cock in his mouth, sucking him off.

"Ahh... Dice, you ahh, don't have to do this... Fuck, such a warm mouth..." Devil was practically drooling in pleasure. He can feel Dice's throat deeply. Dice stop, popping Devil's cock out of his mouth, and leans closer to him. Next thing Devil knew was seeing Dice bare nude. He wondered how did that happen before his eyes looked down Dice's cock. He was big and thick.  He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed Dice grinding against his cock. A sudden warmth snapped back as he see his cock slowly entering Dice's ass.

"Dammit, he's so tight!!! And so fucking warm!!! I can't hold back any fucking more!!!" With sharp teeth blaring and claws readied, Devil grabs Dice and thrusts himself into him. Moans from Dice filled Devil's ears as he thrusts harder and faster, biting Dice's shoulder hard and clawing slightly at his back. 

"Devil daddy, I'm cumming!!!! I'm cumming!!!" Moans Dice, eyes full of lust.

"He..never called me like before...am I?" Devil thought just before cumming into Dice. When he opened is eyes, he finds himself in his room alone. Open time it only three hours away. Devil panted hard, feeling the heat inside grow intense. He looked under his cover to find that he came on himself and the sheets. He groans groans as the heat grew into a knot in his stomach.

"Ahhhh fuck....not again... Fucking heat, I hate you.."