No Witnesses

Groaning, Mugman slowly regained consciousness. He want to rub his head but found that his arms were chained above him. Slowly panicking, Mugs looks around. He was in a dungeon cell. His hands were taped together. The cell smelled like cigars. Suddenly, the sound of a lighter grabs Mugman's attention. In the dim light of the lighter, Dice's green eyes glowed. Mugs gulps hard.

"Mugman... Out of all the things you've done... This is by far the dumbest..." Grimly said Dice, smoking the cigar. Dice's eyes blankly stare at him, making Mugman worry more. But it got worse. Mugs soon noticed that King Dice was sitting on something...or someone.

"Now... We are gonna play nice... Tell us what you saw..." Soon the room was lit with fire and both Dice and Devil can be seen.

"I-it was an a-accident!!!" Whimpered Mugman.

"Stealth isn't your style; we heard your handle hit the door and saw you. You were so lost in thought..."

"We decided to knock your stupid porcelain head with a bat~ quite classic~" Both men snickered as they they the now scared Mugman.

"P-please!!! I n-never to spy on you too!!! It's t-totally fine b-by me if you t-two are together!!!" Yelled Mugs. The the cell grew silent, besides the crackles from the fire. Mugs opens his eyes to find both men staring at him.

"What?" Asked Mugs.

"You're... Not disgusted?"

"Or questioning?"

"Pfft, no. Love is love, right? Heck, Blind and Cagney are thing. But for my opinion, King Dice you could have done better."

"HEY!" Growled Devil. Dice giggled a bit. Clear his throat, Devil moved closer to Mugman and grabs his face.

"I hwear I mont thell anymon!!!" Muffed Mugs. Devil growls before taking one of his claws and drags it across Mugs' right cheek. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes.

"I...am done being humiliated... By a brat like you..and your brother...," Devil pulls Mugman closer, faces inches apart, "nor will I let you free with this information... Boy.."

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"What about his brother?" Mugman's eyes widen. Devil growls deeply before taking Dice's cigar and blows a puff at Mugs.

"Does your asshat of a brother knows about us?" Mugs shook his head. "What does he know?"

"We know where Dice lives. And his last name is Decke-" Before Mugman could finish, he was snatched from Devil's hand and slammed against the wall hard, cracking his handle and cause sip liquid to spill. Dice gripped Mugs' neck tightly, enraged as his eyes glowed brighter.

"HOW DARE YOU FOLLOWED ME!!!! AND DONT YOU FUCKING DARE MENTION THAT NAME EVER FUCKING AGAIN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!" Roared out Dice, choking Mugman more. His face was turning blue very quickly. On the verge of dying, Devil pulls Dice away and holds him close. Mugs inhaled sharply, coughing a lot.

"Well well... Easy there Dice, easy...shh.." Devil said calmly. Dice huffed in Devil's arms.

"I will kill this fucking brat!!!" Growled Dice, eyes locked on Mugs. Devil grabs Dice's chin and make him turn his head. He saw pure rage in Dice's eyes. Smiling, he kisses the pissed off man. Dice slowly relaxed a bit, giving in to the kiss. Devil looked over to Mugs, who watched in fear, and smiled within the kiss.

"Come, my King, you need to...'release' all that tent ion inside~💕" purred Devil, taking Dice out of the cell. Before leaving, Dice turns to Mugman.

"We are not done yet, brat..." He said grimly as he leaves with Devil. Mugman shook in place, knowing that he can't escape. He's trapped... In literal Hell.