Accpeted

Dice sits Mugman on the couch and watches him. Mugman looked dull and defeated. Sighing, Dice removes the eyepatch off of Mugs and checks his eye. His eye healed completely and the crack wasn't life threatening. But that wasn't what threw Dice off. It was Mugman's healed eye color; violet. The violet eye was brighter than his blue eye and almost crystal like.

"Kid... You ok?" Dice asks calmly, lightly shaking Mugman.

".... He hates me...." Mugs replied, tone so dull and lifeless. "I have no home... No brother... Nothing..."

"So?"

"... I give up... What's the point now of the deal?... "

"It still remains, mughe-...err, Mugman." Devil said as he enters the break room. Mugman slowly looked at him, then at Dice.

"...can I stay with you guys?" Dice stood up and blushed. Mugman looked at him confused, then turns to Devil for an answer.

"Dicey, you ok? Your blushing like crazy... Wait..."

"DEVIL, I SWEAR DONT DO IT!!!! I WILL PERSONALLY DROWN YOU IN HOLY WATER!!!!" Yelled Dice, face really red. Devil widen his eyes.

"Oh...ooooohhhhh...."

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, I SAID DONT!!!! HOW DARE YOU READ MY MIND!!!!!"

"I didn't know!!! Why didn't you tell me about this!?"

"It was personal..."

"I'm lost here... What happened?" Asked Mugman, very confused. Devil looked at Dice then back at him lightly blushing.

"Well... Dice kinda always wanted to have a son... And our deal is off, because... Well, yeah you can stay with us as his kid, but you two need to tie loose ends before I beat both of your asses!!!"
Mugman blushed then looked at Dice. Dice looked at him back. Both sighed and shook on it.

"Just... Don't call me 'dad' or what not... I'm not ready for that..." Dice said, rubbing his arm.

"Ok Mr. King Dice, I won't... King Di-" Mugman started until Dice held his mouth and ran to the sink to puke. Devil perked his ear up and ran to Dice. Dice puked more and coughs hard.

"There there, easy... Any better Dicey?" Devil said rubbing Dice back. Mugman now noticed Dice's scars and how Devil's claws fit it's width. Mugs wondered how long ago were they.

"Mr. King Dice, are you ok?" Mugman asked, going to his and rubbing his thigh since he can't reach his back due to the heels. Mugs thought he'll ask it more private.

"I'm ok boys, I'm ok... Just got nauseous... Probably from the stress of today..." Replied Dice, wiping his mouth.

"Go rest, I'll stay with the boy.."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, I'm just gonna discuss some rules for the boy."

"-sigh- ok... Night boys.." When Dice was out of ear reach, Devil sighed harshly. Mugman tilted his head.

"What's wrong sir?"

"...I'm gonna be a father of two. You, and another one on the way...." Devil said with concern.

"Another one? What do you... Oh.. Ooooohhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhh....eeehh.." Mugman knew what he meant.