Falling Castle of Cards

Dice sat at the bar, drink in hand. Bandages covered his hands from the beatings he delivered. He stared at his glass and memories of earlier events played in his head. It began a the stairs....

"Unhand me you fucking asshole!!!"yelled the gang leader.

"Yell all you want, no one can hear you.."

"Wait...I recognize you.... You were at that other casino in town!!! We beated you down hard.... Seems like not hard enough..." Grumbled one henchmen.

"I'll give you some credit....you did kill something from me..."

"You mentioned baby...were you pregnant?"

"...." Dice throws the chained up henchmen into a cell and throws the leader against a table. The leader coughs blood out as his head was slammed against the table hard, breaking his nose.

"Gah!! Fucking prick..."

"You all killed my baby girl.... And now I'll show you HELL..." Dice commands his chains to separate the henchman and slowly twist their limbs in unnatural movements. They began to scream out in agony as their limbs slowly break. Dice watched every single bone break and splinter through the the henchmen's skin as blood spattered out.

"You madman, you're fucking crazy!!!!" Yelled the leader as he watched in horror. Dice turns to him and grabs his arms. With a hard yank, Dice dislocates both arms and slowly rips them from their sockets. The leader screams out as blood gushes everywhere and on Dice. Dice rolled up his sleeves and begins punching the leader's face over and over and over until the sound of bones cracking could be heard.

"You killed my baby...you killed my baby...you killed my baby..." Whispered Dice as he grabs a hammer and swings it into the leader's stomach. He repeated enough that a hole was made. The henchmen, who whimpered in pain and was still alive, coward in fear as Dice approached them. His eyes glowing brightly in the dark.

"P-p-p-please have mercy... Please d-d-don't kill us.. P-p-p-please spare us..." The henchmen cried. But it was no use. Dice grabs one them, drags them to the table, gets a scalpel, and slowly cuts them open. They screamed out as Dice slowly peels their skin, ripping it right off. Blood spattered more and Dice continued to peel off skin. Once the henchman was stripped of skin, Dice pours salt on them, and their screams increased as they shake and thrashed around.

"Who's next?..." Dice said grimly has he grabs another one and break their rib cage open through the back and pulls out their lungs making look like 'wings'. The next one Dice grabs had their already broken limbs slowly twisted right off, including their head. Another one under Dice's hands had a metal box filled with rats clamped on their head. Dice places extremely hot metal bars on every side of the box and watched as the henchman screams out bloody murder as the rats inside dig and eat their way into the head and come out through the chest. Another on meet their demise by being cooked alive in a hell furnace.

".... So you're still alive? Pity..." Dice said as he turns to the leader, who wheezes slightly. Dice kneels down to him and grabs his throat. " I got something special for you, it's a classic..." Dice drags the leader to a chair. But this chair was metal and everywhere on it had sharp spikes. Dice shoves the leader on it and ties him down to it. The leader screams out hoarsely as Dice pours a potion on him. The leader sons finds out that he can't see anything.

"My......eyes........" He groans. Dice chuckles.

"My personal recipe, it's secret ingredient; cobra venom... Tataa..." Dice chuckles as he sits in a chair in front of the leader. The leader panic and struggles in his binding only to pierce himself more and more. He screamed out, calling for help as blood flows out of him. This lasted for and hour or so and the leader finally dies...

Dice opens his eyes and sees Spade next to him. Finishing his glass, he turns to Spade.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to end this... Or else I'll end you." Growled Spade, his eyes locked on to Dice. Dice noticed something shined him Spade's hand that was on his lap. And Dice recognized the shape.

It was a gun...