Reunion

(Okay, the following might shock u into questioning, ask any question in the comments or private chat if feel the need to, and I will draw him soon, enjoy~)

Dice looked in the mirror and rubbed his belly. Despite not showing signs of belly growth, he can feel the unborn 's heartbeat. Dice was honestly scared. Carefully, he put ointments on the gashes Devil gave him. Afterwards, he puts his suit and head to the casino. The casino was full of laughter, drunks, players, and epic music. Heading towards the bar, he finds Mr. Wheezy cleaning cups.

"Oi, Dice, how ya feelin'?" Asked Wheezy, watching him walk by.

"Never better... "

"Say.." Wheezy gestures at his stomach, "how's the bun?" Dice looked at him shocked before grabbing his collar and playing him closer, eyes glowing very brightly.

"Who..else...knows?" Dice said darkly.

"Oi, easy on the anger Dice, not good for the kid, Mugs told me and I swore in secrecy.... " Wheezy said, scared and holding his hands up. Dice calms down and let's go of him.

"I'm sorry, it's just been tiring..."

"Nah, ya fine, here I'll make ya a drink~"

"What about the-"

"I know, it's not alcoholic ~" Wheezy smiled as he makes Dice a drink. Dice meanwhile watches around the casino. News and usual customers would walk around. Suddenly, something caught him eye. Someone with a 6-sided head. He was lost in fearful trace, he jumped when Wheezy tapped his shoulder.

"Woah! Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya.. Here." Wheezy slides over a Virgin Piña Colada. Dice smiles and drinks it slowly. It tastes very good.

"Thank you Wheezy... Sorry for being so jumpy.." Suddenly, the air around Dice grew dense.

"Dice? Little brother? Is that really you, after all these years?" Said a voice. It sounded like Dice's, but deeper and gruffer. Dice slowly turns his head and  his eyes widened. In front of him stood a dark grey-headed die with yellow dots. His die face was five, wore brownish sweater, black jacket, black pants, and has a noticeable yellow crack the ran past his right, sclera black/orange eye. 

"Oh..." That's all Dice could say at the moment.

"Well shit... Look at you, you're pretty handsome for a outcasted runt~" the die man said, grinning widely. Dice stood knocking his drink down, and eyes glowing brightly. He stood just a half a foot under this die man. The man took a step back a bit.

"SPADE!!! CALL ME A FUCKING RUNT ONE MORE TIME, I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Yelled Dice, making everyone's head turn.

"Woah-ho~ look at you, finally grew some balls too!! I thought you died along with the family, I guess not..." Grimly said Spade, clicking his teeth as he rubs his stubble chin. Dice clutched his fists until he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder.

"Is there a problem?" Growled Devil. He stared at Spade for a good moment before turning to Dice. "Is he...?"

"Yes...he my older brother... Spade 'Slinger' Decker..."