Foul Play

Mugman was making some drink that Mr. Wheezy taught him. Becoming a demon felt funny to Mugs. He noticed his strength was increased by a lot, his vision sharpened, and his speed increased as well. He felt over powered. Sighing to himself, Mugman decided to help the Tipsy Troops with drinks. Few customers go by, and mugs was lost in his thoughts. That is until someone who looked like Dice sat in front of him.

"Sex on the beach please.." He said. Mugman stared at the man for a moment before making his drink.

"You look familiar..."

"Hm? Oh right, name's Spade Decker, I'm Dice's big brother." Mugman's eye widen. Gulping deeply, Mugman loosen his collar and hands Spade's drinking. Spade stared deeply at Mugman while sipping his drink.

"You know, a kid like you don't belong here..."

"I'm very aware of that, sir.."

"So why are you here?" Spade drew closer, his eyes locked onto Mugman. Mugs growled a bit before tapping his claws against the wooden frame.

"That's...personal..." Mugman grumbled before Dice came over.

"Quit bothering my employee Spade!!! Mugs, table three through 12 need refills, go!!" Demanded Dice.

"Yes Mr. King Dice, sir!!" Said Mugman as he left. He looked at Spade, his gem eye glowed as he growled. Spade shivers as he turns to his brother.

" 'King Dice'? Huh, why King?" Asked Spade, raising his brow. Dice sighs and pulls out a King of Hearts. It wasn't a regular card, it had Dice on it.

"What... Is this?"

"My soul..." Spade stood up, shock spread across his face.

"Soul!? Are you mad!!!??? You are just as stupid when you were six!!!!" Spade growled. Dice stared at him. Memories soon flood his mind. And the sink in front of him was filled to the brim with water.

Hey brat, wanna play a game?

Dice tilted his head slowly. Spade looked him confused. Slowly, Dice reached out and rubbed Spade's cheek.

What kind of game?

Heheh, a water game~

Dice's rubbing soon turned rough. Spade tried to move away, but Dice held a tight grip on his collar and head.

"Dice!!! Dice!!!!! Hey, what are you doing!!!!???" Spade yelled. But Dice only stared. The green of his eyes turned dark and dull as memories continued to play.

Alright, let's see how long you can hold your breath underwater~

With one quick shove, Dice buries Spade's head into the water-filled sink and watched as Spade gurgled air bubbles and his body flailing in panic. He held the head firmly so no chances of escaping are possible.

"-gurgle gurgle- DICE!!!! -gurgle gurgle gurgle- DI- " Spade could barely speak as water slowly filled his lungs.

Ahh!! -gurgle- someone help me!!!- gurgle gurgle- brother stop!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Drown you little shit!!!! Just fucking drown!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Spade's body slowed down and air bubbles became less and less. Soon no bubbles floated and the body only twitched slightly. Dice sigh as he lifted Spade and threw him against the floor. Spade coughed out load of water before gasping for air. Dice walked to him and kneeled beside him. Taking on of Spade's hand, Dice place it on his stomach. Spade can feel the child's heartbeat.

"I will have to child... A child of hellish demise... An offspring of the Devil Himself... And they are gonna rip you apart...slowly...painfully... And I would allow it... You could have ended me... Now we are even... You're only alive so after my baby is born, I could kill you without mercy... I hated you and everyone else... "

"-cough cough, wheeze- Dice... You're batshit crazy... More mad than me...-cough-"

"Wanna know what happened to our family?..." Spade hesitated for a bit then nods. He regretted it.

"I slaughtered our siblings as they slept drunkly, butchered our father like the pig he was, and rested our whore of a mother in a tub of her own blood before build that hell hole to the ground.... And I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT..." Dice said, a smile ever so menacing. Spade watched as his brother left him there. Tears flowed down his face as he now realized that Dice was more dangerous than he was.