Blood Bath (part 2)

Devil's eyes widen as Dice held onto the pitch fork. It impaled his chest and out his back. Dice coughed out blood.

"D...ev..il.... Plea...se.....st...op...." Groans Dice weakly. Devil held onto Dice and slowly lays him on his lap. Red tears flowing from his eyes.

"No...nononononono!!!!! Dice, I'm sorry!!! Please don't leave me!!!!!" Begged Devil. He held him close to his chest.

"Dev.....don't cry.....pl...ease..." Groaned Dice, wiping some of Devil's tear. Devil looked into Dice's eyes; lifeless and dead. He was truly dying.

"I'm sorry...." Devil lowered his head, kissing Dice's forehead. He felt Dice's warmth slowly fading away. "I love you... My King..."

"I....I love....lo.ve...y....u....D...v.l.................." With that, Dice's eyelids flutter closed. The warmth was gone. Dice was gone. Devil cried out as he held Dice closer to him. Mugman and Cuphead could just only watch the lord of pain and misery mourn for his fallen love....

Few months later.....

Inkwell was being put back together slowly but surely. Most could live normal lives again. Cuphead took charge of the restorations of the Isles while Mugman buried Dice and Devil. Devil sadly died last month from a broken heart, and died alone. Mugman thought it would be best if they were buried together, knowing their history.

"Well.... I'll sure miss you guys..... I hope you guys see each other in the next life..." Mugman said, putting flowers on the graves. They were lavender and black roses. "... Rest well, you sinners~" Mugman wiped his tears from his cheeks. Sighing, he leaves the graveyard and heads towards town.

Both Cuphead and Mugman rebuilt the casino and had a grand opening. It was renamed the Royal's Casino. They didn't tell the rest of the folks, but Cups and Mugs named it after Dice and Devil's relationship. Loyalty to the highest order, both work and love wise. Many people came in that night and had fun. Mr. Wheezy was named manager of the floors, in Dice's name. Cuphead tended the bar while Mugman managed the business.

"Hey Muggy.." Said Cuphead.

"Yeah Cuppy?" Replied Mugman, counting bills.

"I feel empty...."

"Hm? How come?"

"It's weird not having the here...."

"...yeah it is...."

"-sigh- I hope they're happy where ever they are.." Cuphead gave a sad smile.

"Yeah, me too.." A sudden knock on the office door got their attention. It was Wheezy.

"Ey, boss.... Ya gotta see this.." He said, concerned. Nodding, both Cuphead and Mugman followed Wheezy to the bar. They stopped in their tracks. Sitting on a stool, a pure white demon with hints of purple on his nose. His eyes were emerald green, his horns were light lavender, was well dressed, his white fur made him look fluffy.

"H-hi..." He said shyly. He sounded like...Dice.

"Uhh...hi... Welcome to the casino, I'm Mugman, and you are...?" Mugman said, holding out his hand.

"Dev Decker~" he replied, shaking Mugman's hand. "Did you know my dads?"

"Yes..." Cuphead said, fighting back tears.

"Heh, they said hi~. They want you to take care of me." Mugman hugged Dev, so did Cuphead.

"Welcome home..."

THE END

(Aaaaaaand I end this here, I was thinking of writing a different DevilDice story, but I don't know yet. Don't worry, I know I most of you cry, trust me, I cry all the time while writing such heartbreaking scenes. But I'm glad you all enjoyed the story. It means a lot to me. So if anyone want a different DevilDice story, let me know in the comments. I hope to see you in more stories. Love ya all!!! -Fennic)