Blood Bath

It couldn't be prevented. It couldn't be stopped. It came out of no where. It happen so sudden that no one was prepared. Waves of people fled the casino in fear, screaming out in mercy. Those who dared to look back were killed on the spot. Everyone ran for their lives as Devil grew in size and roared out in rampage. Mugman helped some civilians escape Devi's wrath as he searched for Dice.

"DICE!!!! DICE!!!!! Where are you!?!?!" Yelled out Mugman as he dodges debris falling from the skies.

"Over here!!!" Yelled Dice has leads his mother away from the Hell being displayed.

"Tell me you know what THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?" Yelled Mugman, shooting debris away from them.

"No... He's never been this way..." Dice said, worried. He looks up at the demon lord before him. Devil was blazing red and rage filled his eyes as they were blood red.

"THOU SHALL FEAR ME AND BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!!! ALL RIGHTOUS SINNERS SHALL PAY!!!!!" Roared Devil has he slams his pitch fork against the ground. The ground before everyone broke and the screams of the damned and miserable sounded everywhere.

"Dice you need to stop your lover..." Pleaded Dalaila. Her empty eyes filed with worry. Dice nodded and looks towards Devil. A sudden rumble shakes the ground making everyone fall onto their knees. Devil raises his hand and the wind swirls around him. Everyone tries to hold on to something, but some got in the wind's path and was sucked into the fiery pits of Hell. Both spirits and people were being pulled in. Dice held onto a pole, holding his mother closer. He can hear his family being pulled in, burning and screaming in pain. Soon, Dalaila wa seeing sucked in as well.

"NO!!! MOM!!!" Yelled Dice as he held his mother's ghostly wrist tightly. "DON'T LET GO MOM!!!! PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!" Tears flowed from Dice's eyes. Mugman held Dice's waist while holding a pole.

"Baby, please let go..."

"NO!!! I WON'T!!!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!"

"I forgive you ... King Dice, my white angel..." Dalaila lets go of Dice's hand and slipped from his grip. Tears flowed from her eyes as she smiled. "I love you, forever and always...."

"MOM NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Dice yelled as he watched his mother's spirit burn away into Hell. Dice growled as he gripped Mugman. "Get your brother... I'm ending this...."

Inkwell was full of burning fires and many hellish chaos. Devil roars out as the Isles were splitting into pieces. A sudden shoot to his head caught his attention to both Mugman and Cuphead.

"Thy fools with pay for that..." Growled Devil.

"Heh, come and get us, fur ball~" taunted Cuphead, smacking his ass.

"Kiss our porcelain asses!!!!" Taunted Mugman, smacking his ass too. Devil roared out in rage as he swings his pitch fork at them. They dodge and starts firing at Devil. Meanwhile in the shadows, Dice held his ground waiting for right moment. He helped by sending his cards at Devil, distracting him.

"EEENNNNOUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Roared out Devil, knocking everyone down. Devil shrinks a bit and aims his pitch fork at Cups and Mugs. "DIE YOU PATHETIC BEINGS!!!!!"

"NOOOO!!!!!" Yelled Dice, running at them. Devil brings down his pitch fork at the boys. Everything when in slow motion.

.......SCHINK!!!!! CRACK!!!!! SPLATTER!!!!!!

"No....." Whispered Mugman.

"Oh no..." Whispered Cuphead.

"... D-... Dice!?"

TO BE CONTINUED....