New Slave

King Dice was giving the usual brush time on Devil. Devil purred with each stroke of the brush. His tail would wrap Dice's waist and tease his ass. Blushing, Dice nibbles one of Devil's ears.

"WaahhhhhhHHHHH!!!!! Dicey, you know that they are sensitive!!!!" Pouted Devil. Dice chuckles warmly.

"I know my love~" Dice slowly licks Devil's ear, earning a shuttered moan. Devil blushes as Dice's hand slide against his chest. He pushes his chair back and pats his lap. Smiling, Dice sits on his lap, each leg besides Devil's waist and lightly grinding.  Devil holds Dice closer he bucks his hips under him.

"Baby, I want to fuck so hard... Can I~?❤️" asked Devil, showing his lustful eyes. Dice nods slowly and Devil slowly slips his hand under his shirt. Dice lightly moans as he could feel the claw grazes his back and ripped away his shirt. Devil's tongue slithers against Dice's chest, making him moan more. He starts to nibble on Dice's shoulders and side, leaving light bite marks. Smirking, Devil opens Dice's legs more and licked his crotch with his now wet tongue. Dice arches his back and shivers in pleasure, making him hard.

"Ahhh!!!💕💕 Fuck, Devil~~!!" Moaned Dice. Devil soon undoes Dice's pants and lowers both boxers and pants, freeing Dice's hard cock. Panting, Devil slowly kisses around the shaft and tip, his hot breath sending warm chills to Dice's body. Didn't take long to have Devil wrap his mouth around the hard cock and bob his head. Dice was practically drooling. He held Devil's horns and head, making the demon purr as he bobs faster and deeper.

"AaHHAaahhh!!! Dev!!! I gonna cum!!!!" Pants Dice. Devil stops and pulls back. Dice whined a bit.

"Not yet, Dicey, not yet~" purred Devil as he lays Dice on his desk. One leg on each of Devil's shoulders, he eats out Dice's ass. Dice through his head back, moaning loudly. He opens his eyes and notices someone watching them. It...was...Mugman.

"MUGMAN!!!!" Yelled Dice, blushing mad and trying to cover his hard cock from sight.

"Relax, Dicey, I knew he was there. Since he is the only one who knows about us, he has to come here and work every night. Since he early, maybe he won't mind a show~" Dice looked at Devil in shock and embarrassment.

"B-but Dev... I don't th-" Before Dice finish, Devil shove his impatiently, throbbing cock inside. Dice's eyes nearly roll back and gasps out as Devil slowly thrusts in and out of him. Mugman stood there, blushing at the scene. But he knows best not to move. Devil picks up his pace, literally pounding deep inside Dice's ass, making him shake and moan in lust. Dice grips the desk, making it shaking a lot, due to their rough sex.

"Ahh~ Mmm, fuck baby~💕💕 You, ahh, feel so good!!!" Groaned Devil, biting Dice as each of his thrust were hard and slow. "Ahh, I'm close baby~"

"Haaa!!! AaaahhhAAAAHhhhhh!!!! Fucking cum inside me!!!!" Yelled Dice, who's eyes were green hearts. After a few hard final thrusts, Devil cums inside as to Dice cums on his stomach. Both men were panting hard. Devil looks at Mugman, who flushed red in embarrassment, and smirked.

"Oi, mug head, your my slave now, and if you spill any detail, YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN~~"