Devil Darling, My Sweet Joy

Devil watched Mugman work form a dark corner. His eyes watched as Mugs darts back and forth between customers and orders. He thought about Mugs' choice of becoming a demon, but he wanted to talk about it more. It wasn't until he felt a hand rest on his shoulder. Devil looks to see Mr. Wheezy.

"Hey boss, ya been eyeing the kid for a bit there... Pirouletta asked me to check on ya... What's on ya mind boss?"

"Mugface here chose to be a demon... The only one I've seen that chose that choice was Pip n' Dot... The rest of you didn't... But why would he chose such drastic choice!?" Devil's fur stood up slightly along with his irritation. Wheezy sigh and looked at his boss.

"The kid was told the he doesn't have a family nor a home anymore by his own blood... Not only that, but he went through hell with King Dice and ya ...  He had enough shit for a long time to deal with... I think he finds this as a best option."

"Hmm... By the way, why are you dating Hilda Berg?" Asked Devil, eyeing him now. Wheezy gulps and avoids eye contact.

"W-well sir, I-"

"Save it, I don't care... Have you seen my Dice yet?"

"Yea, couple minutes ago towards the break room... Did ya really knock up King Dice?"

"So?"

"Just askin'... He and his brother got into some little fight or something 'cause Spade over there was soaked with something and Dice didn't look to happy..."

"I'll find out, in the meanwhile, watch the kid..." Devil said as he headed towards the break room. When he entered, he finds Dice topless and tending his wounds on his chest. Guilt washed over Devil as he walked over and hugged Dice.

"Didn't hear come in, sir... "Dice said calmly.

"You had a fight with your brother..." Devil grumbled.

"So? I hate him with a passion and fury..."

"I know that for a fact.." Devil nuzzles his cheek against the side for Dice's head, " I can smell it of you..." Devil turns Dice around and pins him against the wall. Dice blushes as Devil kisses down his chest, licking the healing wounds before undoing Dice's pants.

"Dev...mm... I don't know Dev."

"It won't harm our child, my love, I'll be..sorta gentle." Devil lowers Dice's pants and boxers, exposing his hard cock. Licking his lips, Devil glides his tongue around the base all the way up the shaft and kisses the tip. Dice moans more as Devil bobs his head down his shaft, his mouth so warm and wet. Devil purred deeply as he deepthroats Dice's cock, making him shutter a satisfied moan.

"D-Devil!!!! Ahhh, f-fuck!!! Ahhhh, I'm close!!!" Groaned Dice, rubbing Devil's ears making him moan. Devil moves away and lays Dice on the ripped up couch from previous love-making. Dice looks at Devil's throbbing cock; it was bigger than usual, three time to be exact.

"Are you nervous Dice?"

"Well.. A little... And how come your dick is bigger than before?"

"Well... It's been awhile since we've done it... And I didn't feel like masturbating.." Devil opens Dices legs and pins his hands above his head. He looks down at the man before him. His face, his wounds, his muscles, his everything. He loved this man like no other. And this man loved him back. Devil leans in and kisses dice with such soft passion.

"Devil... I love you." Devil looked into Dice's eyes. They shined so brightly, so beautiful.

"I love you too, my King." Devil sits Dice up onto his lap, letting gravity do the work. Dice moans as he feels the heat of Devil's cock enter inside him. Slowly, Dice bounces, earning Devil's moans. Devil couldn't help to buck his hips as Dice bounces on him harder. Gripping the couch, Dice panted hard as pleasure filled his body. Face colored with blushed and eyes full of arousal. Devil gripped Dice's hips has he thrusts hard into him,

"Grr..f-fuck Dice...Mmm, so fucking good...ahhh!!...grrrr.."

"Ahhh!!! Fuck me harder!!! Dev!! Ahhh Dev!!!!!"

"Mmm.. Fuck, I'm gonna cum!!!" Devil groans as he thrusts harder and faster. Dice held onto Devil, moaning into his ear.

"Fill me up, Devil..." Groaned Dice deeply. Kissing Dice, Devil thrusts harder and harder before cumming inside. Dice came as well in full pleasure. Both men panted as they nuzzled one another. Devil slowly pulls out, cum dripping out from the tip and Dice's ass.

"Sir?"

"Hm?"

"Shall we bathe later?"

"In a moment, let me hold you like this for a bit longer.." Devil hugs Dice deeply. Dice pets Devil, listening to his soft purring. The two stayed there for awhile. Outside the door, however, someone was listening. Grinning, he slipped into the shadows, plan in mind already.

"So it's true... Heheh, I can't wait my plan to begin... Justice will be given, I'll make sure of that."