Awkward Moments

Dice didn't know what to think about his boss. Being in heat is normal, but how long has his heat been? And when was this attraction started? For now, King Dice and Devil keep their distance from each other. Dice was in a meeting with his other employees; discussing usual casino business and complaining about certain customers. Dice tunes them out for a moment and thought about Devil.

"I never expected that he liked me that way... Or is it the heat talking? He may be mischievous, but it looks like he can't control his words.." Thought Dice. He didn't noticed Pip n' Dot, the domino, calling him.

"Hey sir, earth to Dice!" Yelled Pip.
"Sweetheart, show some respect!!" Yelled Dot.

"Hm? May I help you two?"

"We couldn't help but notice that something is REALLY bothering you, sir." Explains Pip.
"What is on your mind?" Asks Dot.

"Well... A certainty friend of mine is going to through some heat, and accidentally confessed(?) their feelings to me, and now it's awkward between us..." Dice sigh softly as he looks at the domino.

"Wow, that is awkward.." Said Pip.
"Sir, maybe the reason why they said it is because that you and them are just so close. Sometimes a small romantic feeling is between close friends. And yeah, it's awkward, but you have to talk it. Not talk bout it will damage your friendship." Explain Dot. The other employees nodded.

"Hell, I didn't know ya got a close friend, King." Said Phear Lap, the skelehorse.

"What's their name?" Asked Pirouletta, the roulette wheel.

"That's private.." Dice said strictly yet calm.

"HehHah, daW, doNt beShy to shARe-" said Hopus Pocus, the...crack looking rabbit ( that's my opinion) before having Dice grabbing his throat. Hopus gasped for air as Dice slowly squeezes.

"I said that's private..." Darkly said Dice, a menacing aura surrounding him. The other employees stood there quietly as Dice throws Hopus onto the floor. "This meeting is over, get back to work!!"

"Yes sir!!" Everyone said before dashing out the door of the break room. Dice stood there, rubbing his forehead. But he thought about what Dot said. With that, he teleports to Devil's office door.

"No more secrets..." Dice said to himself before knocking on the door.

"...is it you Dice?" Asked Devil.

"Yes sir, may I come in?"

"...yes." Dice enters the office and closes the door behind him. He noticed Devil was not looking towards him, for he can see him blushing. Sighing, Dice went over to Devil.

"Devil, we need to talk..."

"Y-yes?"

"Do you like me that way?" Devil looked at Dice in shock. Besides blushing like mad, Devil looked nervous.

"I..I don't know...sure, I smack your ass once in awhile cause I'm a dick like that, and I do tease you-" Devil noticed Dice staring, raising his eyebrow. Clearing his throat, he lightly pinched his thumb and index finger together, "A little bit, honestly.."

"Why you didn't tell me before?"

"We grown ass men, not teenage sweethearts... Plus... You're the only one that stayed by my side even after we got our asses handed to by those porcelain brothers..." Dice sat on Devil's armrest and pets him. Devil purrs softly.

"Sir, I like you too.."

"BUWWHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!"