Love Out Of Hate

It has now been weeks since Devil and King Dice let Mugman stay at the casino. Both noticed the change in Mugman, but both left it be. It wasn't their business into Mugs's decision. Dice was still nauseous here and there, eating some weird foods to his craving, and getting extremely horny around Devil. One night while Devil was sitting his his tub and snoring, Dice entered the bathroom and slowly got in the tub as well. Devil felt the tub getting cramped and woke to Dice laying back as well.

"-yawn- when did you get in?"

"Just now, knowing that you can't reach your back even with your abilities ~ fufufu" Dice chuckled. Devil growled a bit before pouting.

"S-shut up... And... We need to talk, Dice..."

"Um, alright... Is there something wrong?"

"Well...yes and no... It's about you Dicey..."

"O-ok..."

"-clears throat- you...err, you're..uh....um..... You're pre..g..nt..." Devil mumbled the last part, making Dice move closer.

"What was that Dev?"

"Err... L-lets just say that I-instead of one kid to watch...but.. Two..." Devil slowly slid further into the water as Dice processes the comment.

"Two?...... .... ..... ...!!!!!! Oh... Ooooohhhhh shit..." Dice said as he slumps back into the tub. "I forgot I had that ability..."

"I'm so so soooo sorry, Dicey, but... I knew a couple of weeks ago... I wa-" Before Devil could finish, Dice slams his fist onto the already broken horn, making him yeowl in pain.

"YOU FUCKING KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME AND DIDNT TELL ME!?! Does that BRAT know!?!?" Growled Dice.

"Ow!!! Yes!!! Calm down!!!"

"HELL NO!!! IM GOING TO DROWN YOU IN FUCKING HOLY WATER, YOU BASTARD!!!!!!" Dice yelled, attempting to choke Devil. Devil grabs onto Dice pulls him closer.

"Do you want this child, Dice Decker?" Dice freezes. Devil saw shock on Dice's face. Slowly, he looks at Devil.

"What..did you..call me?"

"Decker, Dice 'Carder' Decker... Answer my fucking question..."

"Stop...say that worthless name...one more time..I swear.." Dice's green eyes glowed in rage. Devil growled. Dice slapped Devil so hard, a tooth fell out. Devil held him face, letting go of Dice. Dice got out of the tub and storms off yelling,
"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!!!!"

"You fucking idiot!" Devil growls animal like and chases Dice. Without warning, Devil towers over Dice and slashes  his torso, sending Dice against a wall. The sounds of cracking sends Devil back from his rage to see Dice's shoulder cracked open and the long gashes that showed the crystalline form that held Dice together.

"Ugh..-cough cough, wheeze- Dev..." Croaked Dice, coughing out deep violet blood and shivering. Devil rush to his side and hold him together. Devil used some of his magic to heal the wounds, but they never closed completely. He knew these would be new scars that Dice has to wear, but this time it hurt him badly.

"Dice, I'm so sorry... I love you... Please forgive me, I... I could of killed out unborn child... I'm sorry.." Devil began to cry as he held Dice close to him. Dice watched him weep until he too began to shed tears.

"Dev.. I'm sorry as well...I love you too, I'm just...scared...and don't call me by my birth name... I never wanted to be part of that cruel past... And of course I want the baby... I'm just scared..."

"Same..here..." Both Devil and Dice sat there the rest of the night. Both held one another hand, yet no words needed to be spoken.