Rescue or Trapped

Cuphead paced around in the cottage. It has been hours since Mugman left. And still hasn't returned. Cups paced more and more, while Grandpa Kettle watched.

"Cuphead, please relax. Mugman will be here soon..."

"I CANT JUST WAIT HERE!!! Grandpa Kettle, I'm going to find Mugs..." Before Kettle can argue, Cuphead slams the door behind him and ran straight to casino. Just like before, he meets up with King Dice. Steam formed inside his cup as he stomps over to the die man. King Dice looks over, growls a bit.

"Well well well..." Dice huffed as he towers over Cups.

"WHERE IS MUGMAN!?!?!" Yelled Cuphead, face flushed with rage. Dice clicked his teeth, his eyes glowed a bit.

"He's safe...for now.." Growled Dice. Cuphead lunges at him but was slammed down. The impact knocked the air out of his lungs, causing him to painfully gasp. Dice takes Cups' ankle and drags him deeper into the casino. Everyone, drunk of course, laughed at Cuphead. Some poured booze on him, causing him to choke. Finally reaching to dungeon entrance, Dice opens the door a and flings Cuphead inside. Dice listens to the clanking of porcelain and cracking of bones. A sinister grin creeped it's way onto Dice's face as he followed down, closing the door behind him. The clacking of his footsteps echoed against the stone stairs. Reaching the bottom, he finds Cuphead with a broken leg and cracked porcelain head.

"You two boys have been enough trouble for us... And I ain't gonna let you stomp all over me again..." Dice lifts Cuphead by the handle and dragged him to a cell. Cuphead groans in pain as he was thrown inside and his back my contact with the wall. Dice locks the cell, his eyes glowing very brightly, staring at his prisoner.

"Say hello to your brother, you foolish cup..."

"H-huh!?" Cuphead weakly looked around and found Mugman in the corner. Practically dragging himself, Cuphead goes to Mugs' side. Cuphead froze to see bandages wrapped Mugman's arms, chest, and eye.

"M-Mugs?... What did...he do to you? What did King Dice do?"

"I never laid a single finger on your brother... But you know who did..."

"D-Devil?! Why he's involved?!" Despite being badly injured, Cuphead still had some fight left in him.

"I saw too much, Cups..." Cuphead turns to Mugman, who looked at him dull-eyed. "I saw too much, now I'm paying the price... Devil said he'd set me free once you get punished too... Then we both can leave.."

"Mugs, do you actually believe that crap!? Use your brain, he will never let us go fr-"

"I made a deal with him..." Cuphead looked at Mugman in shock. Out of all the things they been through, he never thought Mugs would do that.

"A deal...for freedom...In return....for what!?..." Cuphead shivered in fear as Mugman came closer to him. He tried to crawl away, but Mugman stomps on his broken leg making him scream in agony. Mugs sat on Cuphead and grabbed him by the neck. Cuphead soon heard a deep and sinister chuckle. He turns to see Devil with King Dice on his lap. Devil's grin widen.

"An eye...for an eye~ " he growled. Cuphead turns to Mugman, who held a knife above his head.

"He took my eye... Now I must take yours... Then he will let us go..." Grimly said Mugman as he brings the knife down into Cuphead's right eye, since he lost his left. Cuphead screamed out, struggling under his brother, clawing at his arm and the floor. Slowly, Mugman pulls the knife up, tugging the eye out of its socket before ripping it out completely.

"Bravo, little blue mug, bravo.... As a man of my word (hardly), you and your can go." Devil unlocks the cell and watches Mugman carry his brother out and up the stairs. Some blood trailed, but it didn't bother Devil; how do you think the casino carpet got its deep red color?

"That was...brutal..for a child.." Dice said to Devil.

"Don't worry my love, that mug is...well, actually sick of his brother's shenanigans. I found his actions...fair~"