Decending

Dice decided to live with Devil again, but he never left his room. Devil would be locked out of Dice's room, only to hear him cry on the other side. Dice hardly eats, drinks, or says a word. It's been this way for weeks. One night, Devil knocked on Dice"s door. He could hear him sob on the other side.

"Dice...can I come in?" Asked Devil, resting his head on the door. Suddenly, the door unlocks and Dice rushes to Devil and hugs him. Devil hugs him back before looking at him. Dice looked defeated, broken-hearted, and lifeless. His eyes were dull still, puffy from crying. In general, he looked dull.

".... Dev... What am I to do?" Asked Dice. His voice sounded hoarse and rough. It's been awhile since he spoke.

"...-sigh- I don't know baby... I wish I knew a way... I mostly wished I was there...." Dice can hear a heavy guilt in Devil's tone. Dice rested his head on Devil's chest, listening to him breathe heavy while stoking his thick fur.

"Maybe I could man the floors?..."

"No. You're still shaken by all this... And I-"

"DICE!!!" Yelled Spade before pushing Devil away and hugging Dice. Dice flinched from contact. " I heard what happened.... I'm sorry..."

"Don't...touch me..." Growled Dice, shaking Spade off him. Spade huffed and looked at his brother. Dice noticed his clothes and posture. "You work here?"

"As a bouncer, little brother.."

"Why am I not surprised..." Dice said sarcastically. Before Spade could reply, Devil grips Spade's head and makes him look up at him.

"Do that again, and I'll throw you into the hell pits..." Devil growled deeply while deeply digging his claws into Spade's head, making him whince in pain.

"G..got it sir..." Groaned Spade. Devil drops Spade and watches him leave in a huff.

"Im so close to killing your brother....-sigh- Dice, why don't you hang around in my office? I want you close to me... I'm really worried about you..."

"I know...I just feel empty..." Dice lowered his head as Devil picks his up and carries him to the office. Some watched and wondered if Dice was alright, but you know the answer to that. Once in the office, Devil lays Dice on his throne and kisses his forehead.

"I'm gonna man the floor for a bit, maybe get you drink or something..." Suggested Devil, rubbing Dice's cheek. Dice nods slowly before watching Devil leave. Dice looked around the desk and found his soul card.

"He kept it close to him.... How sweet of him." Dice thought as he held the card close to his heart. It must of been hours cause Dice noticed Devil hasn't returned with his drink. Getting up, he walks to the office door only to hear crashes and something breaking. Swinging the door open, Dice sees the floors begin demolished and a gang that was all too familiar. Devil was being held with bless chains and howling in pain.

"Hold him down boys, the casino is ours now!!!" Yelled the leader. The rest cheered on as the leader pushes Devil over and over.

"Cut his throat, boss!!!! Show him no mercy!!!! Gut him like a pig!!!!!" The member yelled out. Dice clenched his fist and growled. Just as the leader pull out a knife, Dice tackles him down. The gang gasps and charges at Dice.

"You bastards KILLED MY BABY!!!!!" Roared out Dice as he summons his cards and slices the gang. The leader charges at Dice, knife in hand, and Dice grabs his wrist before breaking it. Dice's eyes glowed brightly with fury.

"Gah!! Let me go you bastard!!!" Growled the gang leader. Dice tightens his grip as he summons violent chains and ties up the gang members together. Holding the leader in one hand, the end chains in the other, Dice drags them to the dungeon rooms. The casino employees and Devil watched as they disappear into the darkness.

"Oi, boss, he left da door open....." Said Wheezy, pulling the blood covered chains off of Devil. Devil coughs out blood as he shutters. A sudden scream of agony got everyone's attention as they look at the dungeon entrance door. They were painful, bloodcurdling screams of tortured sinners. Sounds of chains clashing, bones breaking, blood splattered around, and just more unholy screams of pain and misery. Everyone turns to Devil, who looked not only in pain, but worry. Everyone could hear the sinful chuckles of Dice as the screams continued. Five hours passed and the screams slowly died down. Steady footsteps sounded coming up the stairs. Devil waited by the door. The footsteps soon sounded closer and Dice came to view. He was drenched in blood. Devil's eyes widen as he went to his side.

"Dice are you alright!? Is this your blood or theirs?" Asked Devil, wiping some blood off of Dice's face.

"It's theirs... I feel better now..." Dice said dully. Devil kisses Dice's cheek.

"I'm glad your ok..."