Punishment (Part 2)

WHACK!!! .... WHACK!!!! .... WHACK!!!!.....

Dice huffed as he whips Devil's back again, leaving deeper whiplashes. Devil pants hoarsely as his body ached. Dice drops the whip and huffs. Devil fell onto his side, face full of lustful pain.

"...  Sadistic bastard." Grumble Dice. Devil smiled.

"You should..ugh, know that already~"

"I do...and, " Dice flipped Devil onto his back, which made him groan in pain, and sat on his face. Devil muffled into Dice's crotch, making Dice moan in pleasure. Dice bends over Devil's chest and watches his very desperate cock throbbed. His face was just inches away, Devil can feel his breath ever so slightly. "Who said you can speak?"

"Mmff!! Mm, nnn, mmmff!!!" Devil muffled. Dice slightly rolled his hips teasingly, feeling Devil's hot breath. The heat of his breath made Dice get hard.

"Keep doing that and you'll get more punishment than before~" Dice growled as he lightly rubs Devil's tip, earning a sudden shaking and begful moan. "Remember, don't cum, hehehehehe~"

"And I thought I was sadistic... He is so pissed off... What if..." Devil thought as he slowly slides his long tongue out, grinding it against Dice's bulge. Dice gasps as he watches the tongue tug at his mini shorts. Dice growled a little as his short started to rip off.

"Always rushing huh?" Dice said as his short were completely ripped off, freeing his hard cock from his black thong. Devil smirked as he watched Dice stand up. His white ass blushed lavender making Devil's cock swell more. Oh how he wanted to fuck him like there's no tomorrow. But... Guilt grew more than pleasure...

"Dice... I'm sorry.... I've cheated on you... And I know you hate cheaters, playing and relationship wise, like what happen between you and Hilda Berg... You deserve better..." Devil said, looking away from Dice, tears flowing down his cheek. Despite being horny, Devil felt bad. Dice turns around and faces Devil, wiping his tears.

"Are your words true?" Devil looked up at Dice, who's eyes were black instead of green. Been awhile he'd see him this way. Devil nuzzled into Dice's hand and nods. Dice stared at him him for awhile before reaching behind Devil's back. Devil heard clicking sounds and a release of pressure of his arms. Devil looks back to see the clamps on the floor and the collar hanging by the wall. Devil looks at Dice before holding him gently.

"I love you, King Dice..."

"I.. I love you too... Did I go too far?"

"Nah.. Your actions was fair..." Devil kisses Dice's cheek. Dice kisses his lips softly.

"I don't fully forgive you... Furball~" Dice smiles before grinding against Devil's VERY impatient cock. Devil groaned into Dice's chest, teeth gripping the lace.

"Mmm...Mmm... Fuck Dice...c-can I?" Dice can see the lust in Devil's eyes and his claw at the black thong.

"...now you can fuck me, baby~" Dice said smugly. With one swipe, Devil cuts off the thong and slowly enters Dice's unprepared asshole. His eyes flashed green and groans as he felt Devil's size; two times bigger than usual. Almost cumming immediately, Devil pants and kisses Dice before sliding him down to the hilt. Dice moans out as Devil slowly bounces Dice up and down his shaft.

"Ahh..ah,nn, ahhh!!! Fuck Dice!!!!❤️ So good!!!❤️❤️❤️" groaned Devil.

"Ahhh!!!! Fuck Devy!!!❤️❤️❤️ So big!!! So.. So fucking good!!!❤️❤️❤️" moaned Dice. Devil ripped off the corset and left over lace and thrusts hard into Dice, making him arch his back and wrap his legs around Devil's waist. Both men moaned and panted within their hot, sweaty, steaming sex.

"Grr... I'm close, Dice... Grr, fuck..." Growled Devil, deepening his thrusts and picking up his pace.

"Ahhh!!! Cum Dev.. Cum inside me!!! Ahhh!!!!" Moaned Dice, close as well. Panting, Devil digs his claws into Dice's waist as he slams his last few thrusts before finally cumming into Dice. Dice screams out as his stomach swells and cums as well. Breathlessly, Devil slowly pulls out of Dice and watched as cum spilled from his entrance.

"-huff- you... -huff- ok Dice?"

"I ...I feel.. Full...-pant- ..." Dice blushes darkly. Devil leans in close and licks Dice's cheek.

"Is my punishment done~?"

"Yea...for now~"