Jackpot

On the day of Dice's return from his break, Devil was in his office still in heat. He places an ice pac on his head, which began to melt. His fur soon became wet and heavy. Devil groaned in annoyance before there was a knock on his door. Panicking, Devil throws the ice pac across his office and makes his desk look like he was busy with paperwork and cash.

"C-come in!!!" Yelled Devil. Then Dice walks in, holding his overcoat in one arm and a small in the other. Devil crosses his legs and tried to look calm. Dice smiled and sat in front of Devil's desk.

"Hello sir, I'm here to start working again. And... I got you something~" Devil tilted his head in confusion. Dice held out a box and gave it to Devil. Devil looks at the box before opening it. It was full of cigars.

"Are these... Cuban?!"

"The best kind~" Dice smiled widely. Devil closed the box and sets it on his desk.

"How lovely of you to think of me~"

"Heheh, you are my boss, sir." Devil smiled widely, his tail swaying slowly.

"To be honest, Dice, I did miss you too... The casino isn't the same without you.." Devil rubbed the back of his head. Dice stared at Devil.

"He missed me? Funny, he never speaks about his feelings... Is he sick?" Dice thought as he stood up and felt Devil's forehead. It was hot.

"What are you doing?"

"How long you had this fever, sir!? You're literally burning up!!" Dice said, concerned. Devil stared at Dice in embarrassment. Then the heat knot comes back and Devil grips his armrests. Dice noticed Devil's tail swaying quite edgily.

"Sir?.."

"DAMMIT KING DICE!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN HANDSOME!?!??...urk...!!!!!!!!" Devil blushes a deep red, nervously looking away from Dice. Dice blushes lightly.

"S-sir?... Are you ok?..." Dice watches Devil's react. His legs tightly closed, face flushed with embarrassment, lightly panting. Dice puts the pieces together, and blushes darkly.

"Oh god... He's in heat..." In the distance of the casino, someone was cheering loudly, and lots of ringing as well; JACKPOT.