Good for Something Lover

It's been months since the attack at the casino. Months since Mugman worked for Devil and defeated his brother Cuphead many times. Months since anyone heard from King Dice. Inkwell wasn't that small but did expand over the years. More cities, more villages, more new faces and more new sinners. Devil sat at his throne counting cash from that night's profit. He heard a knock on his office door.

"Sir? Can I come in?" Said Mugman.

"Come in boy..." Devil grumbled deeply. Mugman entered and walked to the desk.

"...still thinking about him, Devil?" Asked Mugman, sitting on the chair's armrest.

"Always... I deserve this..." Devil rested his head on the desk. Mugman sighed and pets Devil, who purred softly. Moments later, an imp rushing in with a flyer. Devil and Mugs looked at the imp.

"What's that I your hand, peasant?" Growled Mugman.

"A-a-a flyer!!! A-and guess who o-on it!?" Whimpered the imp. Both Devil and Mugs looked the flyer. Is was a casino ad that was held in downtown. Along with the casino owner, there was Dice. Devil snatches the flyer from the imp and looks at it closer. Tears formed in Devil's eyes.

"He's been there...this whole time... "

"How long has he been there, imp?" Growled Mugman, grabbing the imp. Devil grabs Mugs' shoulder.

"What info do you have for us?" Mugman can hear a growl in Devil's chest. The imp gulped.

"Well...."

-time skip-

In a well lively casino, players near and far filled the casino floors. Music blasted throughout the place. And on stage, a handsome man in velvet, microphone on hand, and a bright smile. His voice beautiful as ever. In the audience, two strangers watched from the shadows. They admit, Dice looked happy. After the show ended, the casino owner told Dice that two customers wanted to see him. Smiling, Dice heads to the bar and sees a familiar tail and straw. Slowly, DIce heads towards them.

"Hello sir, how may I be of service?" Dice said bowing slightly. Devil turns towards him, so does Mugman.

"Hello Dice... How are you?" Devil said softly. Dice sighed.

"Moody, but I'm doing fine... And yourself?"

"I'm...ok I guess... I miss you...."

"I... -sigh- I miss you too... Look, Dev, about back then-"

"No no, it's fine...you were right... You always were... I'm just glad to see that you're ok.. You know, you are always welcome back, even if it's just a short while...-sigh- anything to say Mugs?"

"I miss you, Mr. King Dice, and I hope you contine to do well... Let's go boss, getting odd looks around here..." Mugs said as he finishes his drink and heads towards the door. Devil nods and gets up as well. Before Devil could reach the door, Dice grabs Devil's arm. Pulling Devil closer, Dice kisses his cheek. Devil does the same back.

"I love you always, my King..." Purred Devil as he heads out the doors and into the night. The casino owner goes to Dice's side and looks at him.

"You know them, Dice?" They asked.

"Yes I do, and the big one is my lover..."