Lounge Room

After a long ass day of Rush Hours Extravaganza, Dice and the casino crew were really exhausted. Dice send everyone home early and he heads to the break room. After entering, King Dice lets out a sigh or relief. He was sweaty from all the backs n' fourths between customers orders and serving them. Taking off his coat and vest, Dice lays back on the couch.

"Shit.... I'm really burning up...." Dice thought. Taking off his gloves, he takes off his tie and first to buttons if his shirt.

"Do it slooowly ~" Dice turns to see Devil sitting at the table, smiling and swaying his tail. Dice sits up and faces Devil.

"When did you enter, pervert~?" Dice said smugly, hand still on his shirt.

"Just after you," Devil pulls a chair closer to Dice and sat in it, " do it slow for me~" Dice smirks as he got up and sat on Devil's lap. Devil blushed madly, not expecting that. He looks up at Dice as he slowly, one by one, opens his dress shirt. Small trails of sweat traveled down Dice's chest. Devil bit his lip just watching this scene. The shirt softly slips off Dice's arms and onto the floor.

"Does this please you, sir?" Asked Dice, lightly blushing.

"More than ever..." Devil lightly licks Dice's ripped chest, earning soft moans. He can taste him as Devil licks the collarbone. One hand held Dice's slender hips and the on his back as he sucked lightly against his skin.

"Haa~ -huff- ha aahh-huff- s..sir~❤️" Moaned Dice, face flushed red. Devil blushes more as he kisses Dice's lips. Soft and moist. They shared a slow, passionate kiss but Devil's forked tongue asked for an entrance. Now both men French kissed deeply. Tongues danced slowly, tasting one other. Devil can feel Dice's bulge rubbing his stomach, begging for attention.

"Mmm, seems you need some...'special attention ' Dice...-huff-... I want to make you cum~" Devil said deeply and lustfully. Dice pants and watches has Devil's claws light travel down his chest, sending light shivers, and soon pulls down his zipper.

Click...click...click...click...

Devil can see Dice's cock peeking under his boxers, precums at its tip, lightly twitching. Devil slowly pulls down the boxers, freeing Dice's cock and balls. It was huge and thick, just the way he imagined it. He grew hard just by looking at it.

"Sir...-huff- may I?" Dice said softly into Devil's ear. Nodding, Devil watches as Dice gently takes both cocks and strokes them. Devil tries to hold his moans as Dice pumps their cocks faster. Dice licks Devil's ear, knowing that they're sensitive.

"Haa...ha..haa-AAHH!!! Aaahhh ~❤️ Fuck Dice, quit teasing me, ahh~"

"Sir...c-can I...top you?"

"If..you want to?" Dice nods. Nodding back, Devil takes Dice to the couch and lays back. Climbing on top, Dice leans in and kisses Devil's neck and slowly trails down. Devil's breath shakes as Dice kisses close to his throbbing cock. Stroking his own, Dice licks the tip skillfully before slowly taking Devil's long cock in his mouth. Devil shudders at that warmth, trying not to cum from that, moaning out. Dice bobs his head down the shaft before deepthroating.

"Gah!! Ahh!!! Fuck Dice❤️❤️!!! F-fuck me!!! Just ram your cock inside!!!!" Moans Devil, practically drooling in pleasure. Dice pops his cock out of his mouth, lifts Devil's legs over his shoulders, and slams his cock into Devil's ass. Devil gasps out, arching his back. His face showed pure painful bliss with so much lust. Dice groans as he thrust hard into Devil. Devil clawed the couch, moaning Dice's name over and over. Soon Dice picks up the pace, moaning out as Devil pulls him closer.

"F-fuck!!! Devil, I'm cumming!!! I'm gonna cum!!!!" Gasped out Dice, thrusting deeper and deeper.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Fucking cum!!!!!" Yells Devil. No sooner, both men came in and on each other. Dice falls onto Devil breathlessly. Devil pants and slowly hugs Dice.

"That...-huff- was fun..heheh..."

"...Again~"