Secrets

Mugman woke up to the sound of his brother crying. Mugs sees Cuphead on the floor, flailing his arms around. Cuphead's caster leg was stuck on the bed frame and was being squished.

"Aahhhhh!!!!! Mugs, wake up please!!!!! It really hurts!!!! Wahhhhhhh!!!!!" Cried Cuphead. Mugman got out of bed and went over to Cuphead.

"Stay still, Cups.." Mugs said as he gently grabs Cuphead's cast. Cups whimpered a bit. No sooner, Mugs got the cast unstuck and helped Cups up.

"Thanks bro~"

"How did you fall, Cuphead?"

"Hehheh...well ya see... I was thinking dirty last night, the usual.."

"Maria, Rumor, or Hilda?"

"Sally..." Mugman pinches his nose ridge and groans. Cuphead blushes.

"Fucking Christ ..." Scolded Mugman.

"S-shut up!!! Anyway, I woke up after tappin that ass, I saw you still asleep and I didn't want to wake you up, but my crutches were on your side. I slowly reached for them but my foot got caught on my bed frame. It really hurt and I couldn't help but cry."

"How did they end up on my side of the room Cuphead?"

"How should I know? They were there when I woke up."

"Whatever, let's go downstairs. Grandpa Kettle might be waiting for us to wake up." Both boys slowly made their way downstairs. Grandpa Kettle was at the front doorway. Both boys stopped and wondered.

"Boys, did one of you go out last night?" Asked Kettle, turning to them.

"Why ya ask, Gramps?" Asked Cuphead.

"Well, I can see footprint from last night and they aren't either of yours..." The brother looked at each before making their way to the door. The footprints were big, like a mans big. Some design were showing likes spades and diamonds. Mugman gulps slightly.

"Did King Dice come here like this!?! I thought he can teleport!?" Thought Mugman, slightly sweating. Cuphead notices.

"Hey Mugs, you ok there?" Asked Cuphead. Mugman startles a bit before looking at Cups.

"Y-yeah bro... Can you believe it, whoever was here could of broken in our home!!!" Mugman said quickly. Cuphead stared at Mugman for a bit, then nods in agreement.

"Oblivious fucking moron..." Thought Mugman as he went to the kitchen. Mugs covered his healing eye for a bit. He can feel the ceramic socket. Hollow and cold. He looked at the bandages on him. Dice helped him. Mugman felt weak.

"He was told to...but...he should have either way.... I'll talk with him tonight..." Cuphead watch his brother be lost in thought. He knows something was bothering him, but he knows Mugman won't tell him.

"What are you thinking about? I know you know something...but what?"