War

Cuphead walked back and forth in the living of Elder Kettle's home. His mind I'll of plans are battle technics. He has told majority of Inkwell this plan, he's just waiting for it to be the right time. Elder Kettle watched Cuphead pace more and more. Sighing, he grabs Cuphead's arm.

"Cuphead, you shouldn't do this... It was bad enough disowning your own brother and calling him a demon... Why are you doing this?" Worry filled Kettle;s eyes. Cuphead sighed.

"Grandpa Kettle, it's the only way to get rid of this evil once and for all... Mugs case his fate being on the wrong side... I can't lose anyone else..." Cuphead looked at the grandfather clock; noon. "I got to go... See ya later.."

"Cuphead... This is so wrong..." Pleaded Kettle. Ignoring him, Cuphead walked outside and head towards the city. To meet him was Hilda, Sally, Cagney, Spector and the Phantom Express, the Root Pack, and Cala Maria.

"Ey, Cuphead, what to you so long?" Said Poe the potato. (Note: I don't actually know the potato's and the onion's name, only the carrot's, so I made them up)

"Was caught up with something... Is everyone ready?" Everyone nodded. "Good.. Let's head to casino..."

-meanwhile-

"You wanted to see me, Devil sir?" Asked Mugman, entering Devil's office. Devil pointed to the chair in front of his desk. Mugman sat on the chair, though Devil can tell he was nervous.

"Mugman... I've been wondering, " Devil gestures to all of Mugman, " why did you chose to be a demon?"

"Why?... Well, whats left of me that's...me..." Mugman looked at his feet. Devil can read his mind.

He said I was a demon... He want this... I hate him... I HATE HIM... Cuphead wanted this... Fuck him... Fuck him and his pathetic life... I've done EVERYTHING for him, and I got nothing back in return... Why should I even care for him anymore..

"Shit kid, you really hate Cuphead, don't you? Your thought are clouded with delightful hatred that I like, yet there's something missing in your situation... You somehow gain full demonic power without me being there... I didn't fully take your virginity, despite ...'that night', but something doesn't add up.."

"W-well can we NOT mention that night ever again, please? I'd rather forget it..." Before Devi can scold him, the casino rumbled and shook. The rubbing got worse as the ceiling began to crumble down. Both ran outside to find half the casino in ruins. Mugman looked to see a familiar power charge beam. Growling he heads towards the source.

"CUPHEAD!!!!" Roared Mugman, stepping in front of the crowd who's doing the destruction. Cuphead glared at him while the rest were in shock.

"Muggy, is that you?" Asked Cala Maria, scared. Mugs looked away for a bit before looking at them again.

"I can't believe my own eyes... He's a demon!!!" Yells Cagney, Spector nodding in agreement.

"And you thought I was lying... Now look for yourself, the demon he became, THE SIDE HE CHOSE... He must fall like the rest.." Cuphead took a step forward, gun ready.

"..heh..heheh...heheheh.... HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Seriously? Well, I won't go down without a fight!!!" With that, Mugman runs at Cuphead, who fires and misses him. With one swift kick, Mugman sends Cuphead to the wall of the cave. Before the gang could help Cuphead, they were stopped by the casino employees and begin to fight. Spade watched the battle with Dice at his side.

"Does this ever happen?!" Asked Spade.

"Never..."Dice watched as the casino slowly crumbled and and battle before him got messier. Cuphead and Mugman fired at each other, some hits and some misses. Cuphead huffed as he glared at Mugman, who didn't look injured at all.

"-huff-...-huff- you're dead to me..."

"Too bad, you never mattered to me.." Cuphead's eyes widen.

"W-what the hell that's suppose to mean!?"

"I mean that so a sorry sack of shit that I had to deal with for most of my life... You always drag us into so much trouble, and I HAD ENOUGH!!!!! I had enough of you..." Mugman growled before knocking Cuphead to the floor. Before Cuphead could respond, Mugman grabs his throat and began to squeeze. Cuphead clawed at Mugs arm and gasped for air. Mugman looked down at his brother and squeezed harder.

"Ack!!...-gasp- Mugs..."

"Shut up... Heheh, you even look pathetic when dying." Mugman's eyes glowed, his smile winded smugly. Cuphead's vision blurred to grey as he felt his life slip slowly away. In fact he pasted out only to wake up in a hospital. He looked around him to see Cala Maria in bandages, Spector tending Cagney's chopped up body, Hilda with a cast on her arm, and Sally with some bruises.

"What..happened?" Groaned Cuphead.

"We lost, kid..." Grimly said Cagney, who nuzzled Spector.

"We found you in pieces-" began Sally. Cuphead tried to sit up, but only felt one of his arms move. Looking down, he finds that his left arm and both legs were broken off. Shock filled his face. His sees his his other arm in a bucket.

"Who...did this...to me?"

"If ya really wanna know Cuppy... Your brother did... And said "I want him to crawl his way back to me.. Cause we are not yet..." Quoted Hilda. Cuphead huffed as he looked at his right hand.

"This...isn't...over, demon, this isn't over.."