Bounded to be Hurtful

After closing the casino, Devil took Spade to his office. King Dice stood by Devil's side, glaring at his brother. Spade clicked his teeth before turning to Devil.

"So, my lil brother been here working for the entire time?" Asked Spade.

"Of course, as my right hand man~" Devil grinned. Spade nods before turning to Dice.

"And how's being the Devil's bitch working out for you?" Dice growls loudly,clenching his fist. Devil growls as well.

"As long as you are here, Decker, you WILL respect my King and anyone under my command, got that sinner?" Devil said deeply, glaring at Spade. Spade swallows hard. Then turns to Dice.

"Since I'm working, I can't beat the living hell out of you... But I could be your host for tonight..." Dice said, giving a fake smile to hide his rage. Spade looked at Devil, who glared at him more, and then sighs.

"Fine... By the way, why do you have a mug kid as an employee?"

"Reasons.."

"Uh huh... Very well, Dice show me the way.." Spade watched as Dice past him and led him around the casino. Dice forced a smile as he watched his brother out the corner of his eye. Spade got himself a drink from the waiters and played at the slot machines for a bit. He won some gold before moving to play poker. Every move Spade made, Dice watched very closely. He'd admit his brother was good, started to defeat other players too.

"Hey Dice, come here.." Called Spade, eyes focused on the game. Sighing, Dice went to his side.

"What is it?" Dice asked, gritting his teeth while smiling.

"Check this guy out... He's kinda smug about his hand..." Dice looked at a demon, who indeed had a smug look. When the card were place, Spade lost half of his gold and the demon laugh in victory. Dice went to the demon side and saw some stray cards. Eyes glowing and smile becoming sinister, Dice grabs the demon by the neck and snaps it. Everyone, including Spade, watched as stray card fell from the demon's body. Dice continued to break it's neck until the head popped clean off.

"Well.... Does everyone know now not to cheat~?" Dice asked, his glee quite horrifying. The players nods their head while Spade stares. Dice drops the corpse as minions cleans up the mess.

"Well shit Dice... Meet me at the bar...got it?" Spade said, voice stern. Moments later, Dice finds Spade with cocktail in hand and watching him.

"The hell you want from me now?"

"So... Working for the Devil, being the casino manager, being the Devil's right hand man.... How the hell did you actually end up here?"

"Boss found me all those years ago, the slum I was, and made me a new man... How was jail life?"

"Ouch.. Heh, fair.."

"I bet..."

"Hey, let me buy you a drink."

"I can't drink..."

"That's right, your 'working', but one drink won't hurt~"

"That's not the reason..." Dice looked away. Spade raised his brow before closer. Dice hesitates when he finds Spade pinning him against the stool.

"Stop!"

"What you hiding, you ungrateful runt..." Growled Spade, grabbing Dice's shirt. Dice's eyes widen and shove Spade away from him.

"DONT TOUCH ME OR MY UNBORN CHILD!!!!" Dice yelled, tear forming in the corner of his eyes. Spade staggers back, shocked.

"Child!?... YOURE PREGNANT!!!!!"

"YES!!!!"

"Who's the fucking father!?!?"

"Who else!?!" Spade stared at Dice for a good moment, then came to realization.

"You fuck the Devil!?!? You could of done better, idiot!!!!"

"HEY!!!! I heard that from my office!!!" Yelled Devil from his office. "Fuck you, asshole!!!!"

"I'm having this child, and you can't do anything about it..." Growled Dice.

"Hmph... Very well, we'll see about it...."