Hell Bounded

Devil let Dice stay in his room for a awhile as he checks on the casino. Business was normal, everyone was working and asking about Dice. Devil would say how he was and go to his office. But this time, he stood in front of his office door. He sensed a presence. And it seemed familiar. Devil turns around to see a spirit of a woman with a die head. Her eyes were missing, but sorrow can be seen.

"My...baby.... Is he alright?" She asked.

"... You're Dice's mother, aren't you?" Devil asked as he opens his office door and leading the woman inside. She hovers to a chair in front of the desk. Devil sat in his throne.

"I was... I've...made so many mistakes.... My baby is mad... I can feel it..."

"He's pretty upset in general... Right now he's still pretty shaken up about-"

"Losing our daughter?...I've heard... He would have been a better father... And a better parent than I....." The woman lowers her head, softly weeping. Devil watched her closely. He knows her sins and everything, but she showed a heavenly light in her corrupted soul. Innocence.

"...-sigh- you know you could go and see him, right?"

"I can't do that to him...I can't put my baby in more pain...."

"You know he's behind you?" Devil points at the door. The woman lifts her head and turns around in her chair. Dice stood there, shocked and fearful. She slowly stood up. Devil goes to Dice's side, holding his hand. Dice squeezed Devil's hand, his breath quicken.

"... M-m-mom?!" Dice said, shaking. The woman slowly hovered to Dice. Dice tried to hide behind Devil, but only was pushed closer. Slowly, one of her cool hands gently rubs Dice's cheek.

"My baby.... You've grown up so handsomely....." The woman smiles softly. Tears filled Dice's eyes. "Oh... Don't cry baby, shhhh... No tears, or...or....I'll cry..." Tears flowed from her empty sockets. Dice hugs her. And she hugs back.

"Dice?... My son?" Said a man. Dice looks up to see a man with a deck of cards as a head. The face was the King of Hearts.

"Dad?.... Please don't tell me everyone else is coming too? I hate to see them...." Dice said grimly.

"Too late, asshole..." Grumbled Spade. He stood next to the father. More came from below. Devil stared at how many siblings Dice had.

"Ey, look at my lil' bro!!! So big and handsome!!" Said a sister with die face 6.

"Hmph, too bad he turned gay like you, Cubsix.." Said another sister, die face 2.

"Ha ha, at least I'm not creepy like Ace, Dia.."

"HEY!!!" Yelled a brother with card deck head. Face Ace of Diamonds and has one eye sclera black and yellow.

"All of you are loud... And pathetic...." Said another brother, die face 3.

"Well at least Jackie/Jack and I aren't weirdos like you, Bull.." Said a pair twins decks at the same time. One Jack of Clubs, the other Spade.

"Fuck Dice, you killed this many?!"

"Aaaand they're still here...." Dice said grimly as his siblings argue with each other and the father came to Dice.

"So...you're with the Devil himself?... I saw this coming.." The father said grimly.

"KING!!! No, not now and ever... This is our son... Respect his decision." Yelled the mother, holding Dice close to her.

"Yeah dad, hell, he made himself a better life here than with us.." Said Cubsix. King sighed and looked at Dice.

"I still hate you...." Dice said coldly.

"I know... I know..."

"They are here in Hell forever until Judgement Day.."

"I know... But... At least could say..... -inhale- ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES DESERVE TO BE IN HELL FOR THE WAY YOU'VE ALL TREATED ME!!!! IM SO FUCKING GLAD THAT YOU'RE ALL DEAD, mom has exceptions, BUT THE REST OF YOU FUCKERS CAN KISS MY BRIGHT WHITE ASS!!!" Yelled Dice. His family shrinks a bit as Dice towers over them. "I FUCKING HOPE YOU ALL TRAVEL THROUGH ALL LEVELS OF HELL AND ROT THERE, OR ILL PERSONALLY DRAG YOU MYSELF!!!!!"

".... You done?"

"-huff- yes... I'm done..."

"Shit son... You're just like your mother..." Said King.

"Oh shut it, King..."