Devil's Curse

Now that Dice's deceased family is roaming around, they help with the casino. King, Spade, and Bull are the bouncers, Cubsix and Ace are bartenders, the twins are waiters, Dia manages with Dice, and Dalaila performs on stage. One night, Dice's mother was singing on stage, just like in her glory days. Dice watched from a table in the back as his mother swayed his hips and sang in harmony.

"Heh... All my talent.... I got it from mom... How lucky I am." Thought Dice as he continues to watch. Dia watched for cheaters and trouble makers. And when see found one, her empty sockets glow a black flame as pupils. This scared the cheater to death, literally. Devil walked by to grab the sinner's soul and head to his office. Dice watched and decided to follow. But he stopped by Dia.

"I'm heading to the boss's office, Dia, oh... Don't kill too many customers, or we won't have a business to run..." Dice said grimly, eyeing her. Dia glares back, eyes burning with hate. Some players couldn't believe that Dice was surviving her literal death glare. Dice chuckled before back to the office. Opening the door, Dice sees Devil on his throne counting bills.

"Come in Dice.." Devil said deeply. Dice cautious walks in and locks the door.

"Is there something wrong, sir?"

"Why do you keep calling me 'sir'?"

"Well, force of habit, since originally I am working for you..."

"Even when we are alone... You still call me that..."

"Like I said, force of habit.... Whats wrong Devil? What's bothering you?"

".... Nothing, I'm fine, come here." Dice walks up to Devil. Devil leans in and kisses Dice's lips. Dice deepens the kiss, moaning slightly. Devil breaks the kiss, leaving Dice a panting mess. "Go love, I don't trust your family being alone."

"Neither do I.." Dice groans as he leaves the office. Devil waited until he left. Sighing, Devil rubs his scar.

"Oh Dice... If only you knew how much I hate it when you lose your mind.... Your family is only here for one reason; repentance." Thought Devil as he rubs the scar more. Devil started to growl not in irrigation, but hunger. A dark sense of hunger. A hunger for the damned and sinful. He felt his vision redden.

"Grr...hungry....grrrrrrrr."