Aftermath

The casino was a battered mess. Some of the employees were injured, some didn't make it. Devil looked around and lightly picked up some rubble. He looked around for Dice, and found his brother with him. They were chatting. Sighing, Devil turns to Mugman, who held a leg in one hand, chewing on the other.

"I still can't believe your ripped your brother's legs off... And eating them..." Devil growled, eyeing him."

"What? I thought you like such sadistic acts, hinting the way you tortured me for hours... Grrr, and you know I hate my brother..."

"Oh shut up, smartass... Just help the others." Demanded Devil. Mugman shrugs and heads towards the casino. Devil made his way to Dice and Spade. Spade looked up and glared at Devil.

"Seems you have everything under control, Devil sir..." Teased Spade. Devil hissed a bit before feeling Dice at his side.

"Spade leave or else..." Dice growled as he eyes glowed a bit. Spade glares a bit before leaving. Dice sighs as he looks up at Devil.

"Dev, we couldn't have known... And hell, didn't expect Mugs to rip his brother's limbs off... But that cup is really asking for a death wish.... Oh!!" Dice held his stomach. Devil feels as well. Small yet noticeable kicks can be felt. Devil huffs, getting Dice's attention. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?'

"I don't know Dice... There's so much work to be done and a hell of a mess to clean...  I need some time to myself..."

"Maybe you and I could relax together... Let the rest clean this horrid mess.." Dice said, wrapping his arms around Devil's chest. Devil pulls Dice off of him and shrugs him away.

"I said 'to myself' Dice... Alone..."

"But...you know I can help you relax, maybe-"

"ENOUGH!!!!! This entire mess start the day I gave you a fucking break from the casino. How about you give me a fucking break FROM YOU FOR ONCE!!!!!!" Devil roared. Dice stared at him, hurt. Tears flowed from his eyes as he clutched his fists.

"Fine!!! Be that way!!! I treated you better that anyone else I cared for, and this is what I get!? I... I hate you!!!! You...you... You MONSTER!!!!!!" Dice yelled as he ran away into the forests nearby. Devil tried to hold on to him, but only grazed his arm giving him new gashes. "Don't touch me!!!"

"Dice wait!!!! Come back!!! I didn't-"

"No!!! I'm nothing but a 'good for nothing lackey" to you.." Devil stopped in his tracks and his eyes widen. Dice turns to him, holding his injured arm. A good distance between them in the middle of a dark forest.

"You...heard that?"

"Of course I did... I was gonna warn you about those brats until they beat me to you. I heard everything... After all those years busting my fucking ass for you... Letting you beat me all those years... Torturing me for months!!! I let you cause I was already in hell for it... And I loved you..." Dice huffed. Devil lowered his ears and looked at his feet. He heard rustling before having a card thrown at him. It was Dice's soul card.

"Wha... Dice?"

"Keep it, asshole... And don't come for me.... Oh, and I'm keeping the child, you can have that mug...." Dice said as he turns around and walks away. Devil stood there, watching the love of his life leave his sights. He looked at the card before him. Sighing, Devil heads back to the casino. Spade marches towards Devil.

"Where is Dice?!" Yelled Spade, gritting his teeth. Devil didn't respond. He left him there clueless. Devil sat at his throne and gloomed. Mugman walks to his side.

"What happened?" Asked Mugman, curious.

".....he's gone."