Busted

Cuphead knew something was wrong with Mugman. He can see how tired he would be in the morning or that he would hesitate to small things. And just the mention of either Devil or King Dice scares Mugman. Cuphead had enough of this bullshit of Mugs. One night, Cuphead gonna confront to Mugman when he noticed the the house felt empty. Rushing to their room, Cup found Mugs' bed empty. If it wasn't until he heard a grunt outside the window, he sees Mugman walking in the woods.

"Where the hell are you going Muggy!?" Cuphead thought as he no sooner followed Mugman. The walk long yet familiar. It wasn't until he saw familiar blaring lights within a cave.

"The casino!?!? I knew that bastard trick Mugs!!!" Thought Cuphead angrily as he sneaked his way in. Cuphead stayed in the shadows, out of sight for any snitchers. As he stayed out of sight until he noticed King Dice and Mugman walk in unison outfits. Cups blushed at to what they were wearing; sexy bunny kink outfits. He watched as Mugs took customers' orders and go back n' forth across the casino floor.

"He's..working here!? But why??" Thought Cuphead when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns to see Hilda.

"What the hell are you-" Hilda began until Cuphead covers her mouth and shushes.

"Shhhh!!!! Quiet!! I followed Mugman here and seems he's working for King Dice..." Explained Cuphead, pointing toward the casino floor. Hilda peeked and scrunched her nose.

"I don't know bout you, Cups, but... King Dice ACTUALLY can rock that outfit better than any woman... Even with those scars.."

"Scars?" Cuphead looks at King Dice. He does admit that Dice does look hot in his bunny kink outfit. Then he noticed long jagged scars that ran down his back and had few bite marks as well. They were old but still visible against his white/pale grey skin. A sudden crash of plates got everyone's attention to see Mugs on the floor with an angry customer over him.

"YOU STUPID SLUT!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!! " yelled the customer, grabbing Mugman by the handle.

"AHhh!!!! P-please!!! I'm sorry!!!! I-it was an a-accident!!!!" Cried out Mugman, tears forming. Cuphead growled before firing at the customer off of Mugman. Dice watched as Cuphead came to view.

"Mugs, you ok?" Asked Cuphead. Mugman was shocked and angry.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! Did YOU follow me!?!?" Yelled Mugs.

"Huh, what am I doing here, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, out of all of Inkwelll!?!?"

"It's none of your business!!!"

"Yes it is!!! You're my fucking brother, Mugs!!! Sweet teacups, I thought you knew better!!!"

"What's all the petty arguing?" Devil growls as he enters the room and stands by Dice, holding him close to his side.

"Seems this fool is making a scene with my employee, sir... What a mess..." Dice said in a sour tone. Cuphead growled before aiming at them, charge gun ready.

"You lied!!!! After what you put him through and what you made him do to me, YOU LIED!!!!"

"I never lied about his and i's deal, brat. Ask him what IS our deal so your stupid brain can process it..."
Cuphead looks at Mugman in confusion.

"Wha.. What is this asshole talking about?!"

"Cuphead you idiot!!! Don't you see? I told him he can do whatever he felt like to my body and soul, in return to leave you, Grandpa Kettle, and our friends alone. That is our deal. So, he makes me work at his casino at night, so what?! All I have done is clean up your messes and you do nothing in return. Hell, I took responsibility of my actions when I messed with King Dice and Devil the day you came to 'rescue' me. How about you go home..."

"...Damn, mugboy..." Dice said in surprise. Devil was stunned as well. Cuphead lowered his hand and glared at Mugman. Mugs can see tears in Cups' eyes.

"F-fine, be this way.... I thought you were smarter than this...but you're nothing but a minion to his demise..." Cuphead turns around and heads to the door. "And don't think about coming home, Mugs... You are no longer my family anymore.... Demon..." Growled Cuphead, then leaves. Mugman stood there in disbelief. Suddenly, Mugs chips the edge of his head. Dice walks to him and turns him around; tears flowed and a crack trailed under his eyepatch from the shock.

"Casino is closed, better get the fuck out now..." Growled Devil as everyone scurried out the door. Dice pick up Mugs over his shoulder and walks to the break room. Devil stood there before summoning a card in hand. This was not an ordinary card. It's a soul card. It's Mugman's. (Inspired from a comic)

"That kid doesn't know.... Mugboy is a demon already... But I haven't grant that power to him... Let's see how this would play..."