Fixed Ceramic

Mugman sat at the bar with his drink in hand. He sat alone. He would usually sit with Mr. Wheezy, but he got hurt during the attack on the casino. He is still in a coma. Sighing, Mugs raised his glass up and chuckles slightly.

"Happy birthday to me....and Cuphead..." Mugman drinks his glass slowly. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looks to see Devil and smiles. Devil puffs a cloud from his cigar before sitting next to Mugs.

"Happy birthday kid, you're now 16... What do you wanna do today?" Asked Devil, patting Mugman's back. Mugs looked at his glass and sighs.

"There's only one place I wanna go today..." Replied Mugman, eyes focused on the glass.

"Hmm? Where will that be?"

-later that day-

Cuphead sat on the porch and hummed to himself. Inside Elder Kettle's house was a small party. Everyone had cake Baroness made. They hanged around in the living room. Cuphead laughed a little to myself as he watched the flowers in front of him sway in the wind. But something didn't feel right. He. Felt like someone was watching him. He heard footsteps in the forest around his house. Huffing, he follows the sounds. The more he followed the sounds, the faster they sounded. Running, Cuphead can see a figure in front of him.

"Hey!! Who are you? Show yourself!!!" Yelled Cuphead,chasing the figure. Soon he find himself in a forest opening. Gun ready, he looks around cautiously. A sudden tap on the shoulder makes Cuphead fire in that direction. The shot lightly grazers Mugman's cheek.

"...heya Cuppy..."

"YOU!!!" Growled Cuphead before tackling Mugman down and punching him over and over. "I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOu... I hate you...I hate you.....-sniffle- I hate you....-sob- I hate you......." Cuphead's punches became soft and weak. Mugs can see the tears flowing from Cuphead's eyes. Mugman, who hardly has injuries, slowly sits up and hugged his brother.

"Happy birthday Cuppy....I love you." Mugman said softly. Cuphead cried more as he hugged his brother back.

"I'm sorry Muggy!!!!!!! Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Sobbed Cuphead. Mugman smiled as he kisses his brother's cheek, wing his tears. "Wait, Mugs, how are you here?"

"I asked my boss if I could go home, so he let me."

"But don't you have to go back?"

"Yes and no... Yes, cause I like my job there, and no cause.." Mugman held up a card. His soul card. "He set me free. Can I go back home now?" Cuphead was shocked. Smiling, he takes his brother's hand and both ran back to the house. Cuphead the door open, catching everyone's attention.

"Hey guys!!! Guess what?" Yelled Cuphead, excited.

"What is it my-...." Began Kettle when he noticed Mugman holding Cuphead's hand. "M.. Mugman? It that you?"

"Yeah, it's me... I'm home Grandpa Kettle...." Shyly said Mugman, looking at his feet. Kettle runs to the boys and hugs them both.

"-sniff- I got my boys back...heheh."