Imagine 2- Brandy

Brooklyn's POV
We we're all gathered around the camp fire we made outside of the flat. Rye came up with an amazing idea to have a camp fire with marshmellows and some songs on the guitar. I actually liked this idea except that I had to sit with Andy Fowler my band mate, my best friend I suppose and he's my ex boyfriend. Andy and I have gotten into a huge fight last night wich made both of us a exhausted and angry, so I did what I should have done sooner. I broke up with him I couldn't handle the pain anymore, the worst was even that I couldn't talk about it with the other guys as no one knew about Andy and me we both wanted it to be a secret.

"Brooklyn can you pass me my guitar?" Andy asked me gently I rolled my eyes at him and give it to him. "Alright Brooke what's wrong." Jack said "Nothing I didn't slept well last night." I said smiling at him. Truth is I didn't slept at all I only fell a sleep at 8 AM this morning, I was way to busy crying and to delete the moment's Andy and I shared. "Brooklyn you're literally crying." Mikey pointed out, I felt my cheeks wich we're wet from the tears. I looked to Andy who looked at me concerned but also with a few tears, I stood up "I have to go." I mumbled and ran back into the flat. I immediately went to the kitchen and sat there against the oven hugging my legs tightly. "Brooklyn! Where are you!" I heard Rye yell for me, I just wanted to disappear and get away from everything.

Why does this always happen to me? Why did Andy have to do this to me! He looks completely fine by our god damn break up! Newsflash Andy I'm not okay, I thought he and I had something no one could ever take away.. But probably every happy ending need's a bad thing to happen.

"He's here lads!" I heard Andy yell to the other's, I looked up and gave him a death glare. How dare he to even come and search for me! "Brook baby I know I messed up badly last night." Andy started and sat on his knees in front of me. "But please Brooke don't be sad yeah? I know what happened yesterday is bothering you, and I also know you've been crying silently the whole night. But please don't waste those tears on someone like me.. I shouldn't have done it in the first place." Andy told me looking down "I should have the guts and the confidence to tell you my fear, but what did I do? I gor jealous and scared so I accused you of something I know you would never do." Andy mumbled looking me straight into the eyes. I saw the other's standing in the doorway clearly confused of what Andy was telling.

"I don't care about anyone besides you Brooklyn, you told me what you wanted right? Our relationship to be know to the world? Well that can happen." Andy told me while more tears fall from his eyes "Please I can't stand the feeling knowing you could have someone that isn't me." Andy said grabbing my hands into his.

I smiled "Telling the other's doesn't need to anymore." I told Andy who now looked confused, I laughed and pointed behind him "They are standing behind you love." I told him. Andy looked back and then at me again completely red "Well." Andy murmured and grinned. He grabbed my cheeks and crashed our like that together, at first I was shocked but then melted into the kiss and held his shoulders.

"We'll talk to them later." I heard Mikey say in the distance. Andy pulled away and smiled widely at me "I'll never do this to you again Brookie I promise you, and if I break it you can punch me." Andy said laughing a bit. I rolled my eyes and got up holding Andy's hand who immediately intertwined them "You know I can't do that idiot." I said giggling. Andy pulled me closer to his chest as we went back outside seeing the other's sitting there and eating marshmallows.

"The love birds are here!" Rye cheered while laughing at his joke, me and Andy just groaned and sat down. "Care to explain this to us?" Mikey said eyeing our position Andy nodded and placed his arm around me. "Me and Brooklyn where dating for something like 3 month's yesterday, but I got jealous and scared because Brooklyn was talking with someone when we went to Nando's. And that person said he would get Brooklyn to be his, so I panicked and confronted Brooklyn when we got here. But thing's got out of hand pretty fast, as a hour passed we weren't even yelling about the Nando's incident but about everything. And I hurted Brooklyn pretty bad.. I do regret everything I did." Andy explained everything to them.

"Why haven't you guys told us you two we're together?" Jack asked us a little bit hurt "We wanted to tell you it last night, we first wanted to see where this was heading for us." I explained feeling a bit guilty. "As long as you two make up and tell us everything next time we are fine." Rye told us with his smile, we all agreed to tell each other everything next time and not to have secrets.

"Are you two back together again? You two kissed." Jack pointed out Rye and Mikey looked at Andy and me wanting to know the answer as well. "I don't know to be fair." I said softly sitting away from Andy again, how could I be so damn stupid.
"Well I know." Andy said I turned around to him confused to where he was heading, Andy grabbed his guitar and started to play 'Dangerously' from Charlie Puth.

After he was done he kneeled down taking my hands "Brooklyn please be my boyfriend again. I  promise you that I'll love you endlessly, I promise you that I'll take good care of you forever. I can't bare to see you hurt like this again, I don't want you to cry yourself to sleep. I want to make you happy Brooklyn, please please be mine again?" Andy asked me smiling. I looked at him and up at the sky and back at him "I want to." I told him smiling. Andy jumped up fist bumping the air happily, I laughed at his excitement Andy lifted me up spinning me around. Once he was done spinning me around he looked straight into my eyes, Andy's eyes are more blue then every ocean or sky in the wortge and the fire made him look even more godess. Andy leaned in and kissed my lips softly, I smiled and kissed him back maybe it was a simple kiss but for me and Andy it is the best kiss we shared.

Requested by: Shadow_Icelyn
You can comment for any ship you want (must be roadtrip of course you also can include Harvey like Harvey and Rye for example.)
You can comment below or dm me on here xoxo.
Word Count: 1219